“Spicy tastes”

Add it.
Mozambique Peri Peri
Cuisines: African
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I am unfamiliar with South African cuisine and since I do not care for spicy food, this did not appeal to me.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We hosted a group of 15 diners here two weeks ago. No one knew what to expect this being touted as a South African restaurant. They do offer two levels of seasoning, extreme and mild. I ordered the Sea Bass with the spicier seasoning.
I did make one mistake, I ordered the small portion.

I have three recommendations:
1. Get the Sea Bass
2. Get the spicy seasoning
3. Get the large portion

You will not be disappointed!

3  Thank tomthbomb
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Stumbled across this restaurant at The Bluff by accident, but since it met my no-wheat requirement, decided to give it a try. I ate the steak, prawn and chicken platter. Holy smokes! THE FOOD WAS INCREDIBLE. The steak was the best, and just a flat iron... Who would have thought that cut could be so moist? It was cooked perfectly, medium rare as I asked, and was so tender it practically melted in my mouth.The mashed potatoes and vegetables were delicious as well. Cannot wait to eat there again.

2  Thank TexasTravelette
Reviewed February 23, 2013

So often we are looking for a restaurant with a different twist in taste. Mozambique Peri Prei
offers exactly this at great prices. Most of the menu is under $15. With African roots the main menu offers chicken, steak and seafood. Plus, African Roti Wraps (burritos like), sandwiches and salads. There are a few curry dishes, too. Most of the dishes come with seasoned fries, cold slaw, rice or Morocan beans. I often do take-out for lunch or dinner. The happy hour menu includes $10 for selected dinners and $3 for selected wine or beer. This meal deal comes with excellent service and a friendly staff. I will be using their party menu on Oscar night with friends!

1  Thank 1travelwarrior