“Perfect location!”
other travelers have booked this property
Dutch Door Angled Street View
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Dutch Door
Angled Street View
Seating and Barbeque on Patio - The table in this picture has been replaced and seats 8.
Neighborhood view
Living Room/Dining Room - view towards the kitchen
Living Room/Dining Room - view towards the street
Side view towards the front bedroom
Open Floorplan - Facing the Two Front Bedrooms
Newly Remodeled Kitchen complet with stainless steel appliances and granite counters
Seating for 6-8 with additional expansion leaves.  Additional seating for 8 on front patio.
Spacious Bathroom with Two sinks/granite counter/carrara marble floor.  Cute Subway tiled shower/tub
Double Bunkbed room
Front Bedroom with full size bed
Master Bedroom sitting area
Small garage with driveway - can park two cars tandem.
Master Bedroom With Kingsize pillowtop mattress
Side yard
Back House With Laundry room
Interior of Back House TV area
Angle towards kitchenette
Kitchenette with sink and microwave
Bathroom With Shower
Bedroom with new full size pillow-top mattress
The beach at sunset (straight out from the house)
The beach at sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
kourtney...
“Perfect location!”
Reviewed February 6, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We had the best time in the beach house. The beach is only a short walk, which was great since we had 7 young kids with us. Very clean and well taken care of. It had everything we needed for out stay that we could't bring with us since we were coming from Iowa. We would definitely re-book this beach house in a heart beat. The only down fall was the parking is a little tight and there is no air conditioning, but its California and all parking is tight and the beach breeze keeps things pretty cool.

Mar 31, 2018
Thank you for staying at our home! The parking is tight and there is no air conditioning as said on the house information. I wish there was air conditioning but multiple fans I hope help and the beach breeze! I hope you will be back in the future!
Reviewed November 18, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Mar 31, 2018
Your review made me so happy! Your family sounds like ours in the love for the beach house! Our nieces & nephews/ cousins love the house so much and never want to leave! I hope you will be back again and make it a family tradition!!!
yankcaran
Littleton, CO
“Great place and Great owner”
Reviewed November 10, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Truly this cottage is 3 steps to the beach and a short walk to the pier and store. The extra little guest cottage in the back was a wonderful addition. All the beach items and bikes were greatly appreciated since we were visiting from out of state. We loved working with Amy and were extremely blessed to be able to spend a few days with our friends and new granddaughter at the beach. We would love to visit again.

Nov 20, 2017
Thank you for staying at our home! I'm happy it worked out for your family and that it was convenient for you during your stay! We would love to have your back in the future!
Amy
Camper731...
“Absolutely perfect in every way possible!”
Reviewed November 7, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I had booked the cottage for two reasons, some rest and relaxation close to the beach and a 50th birthday party for my girlfriend with up to 60 guests. WE BOTH couldn't have been more pleased with the cottage. In past beach rentals you pretty much had to supply everything but the cottage had it ALL. Only thing to bring really was the food we had planned to make. We utilized the bikes a few times for strolls along the beach broad walk which is only two tiny streets away. Even though the house wasn't on the beach it sure felt you were on the beach as its so close. An easy 20 steps to the sand!! The 50th birthday party went as smooth as it could have. All the guests either Uber'd or found parking around the house so it worked out great. I think we kept the noise levels to a minimum with no complaints from any neighbors from either side. It was just a fantastic stay and time there. Amy the owner was great to work with! I would recommend staying here any time its available and we plan to again! Great time!

Nov 20, 2017
I'm so happy it worked out for a great 50th birthday! It is surprising how comfortable it can be for a party...not a huge space but with the patio outside and the interior patio it works out well for people coming and going during the day. Thank you for keeping the noise down and removing the excess trash from the party! That was alot of people and I appreciate your considerate and thoughtful respect of our home! You were a pleasure to have and I hope to see you again in the future!
Amy
Nevada
Reviewed October 31, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Nov 2, 2017
Thank you for coming back to our home again! I'm so happy that you enjoy our home so much and feel like it's home! We look forward to having you again in the future!
darren502...
Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
“Chill after the craziness of disney”
Reviewed October 1, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This was just what we needed plenty of room for the 8 of us great proximity to the beech, newport peir a short walk away and huntington beech with in cycling distance.The house was well equiped and lovely and clean.

Nov 2, 2017
Thank you for staying in our home! I'm glad it worked out well for your family & we hope you will be back again!
BrittanyA...
Arizona
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed September 24, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The main reason I booked this home was it's proximity to the beach and it did not disappoint; you're right there, steps from bliss. There is room for the whole family (we had a group of 10) and it never felt crowded. Plus, they thought of everything! The kitchen is stocked with everything you need to cook, plus there is a grill. There is plenty of towels, toys, chairs, etc to play for the beach. They have bikes and helmets and board games. The beds and linens are comfy and they've provided fans for those of us that aren't used to sleeping without A/C. There is an outside shower for after the beach and washer/dryer in case you need it. I know there is more I could mention, but I instead I'll just simply say that my family and I really enjoyed ourselves and really look forward to staying here again in the future.

Hi Brittany!
Thank you for your kind review! I try to have everything I can think of for guests! I know I like to arrive at a rental and have everything there! I try to anticipate what everyone will need but I'm always open for suggestions! I hope you will be back again in the future!
SIncerely,
Amy Manser
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing