“Couldn't ask for more.”
other travelers have booked this property
Dutch Door Angled Street View
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Dutch Door
Angled Street View
Seating and Barbeque on Patio - The table in this picture has been replaced and seats 8.
Neighborhood view
Living Room/Dining Room - view towards the kitchen
Living Room/Dining Room - view towards the street
Side view towards the front bedroom
Open Floorplan - Facing the Two Front Bedrooms
Newly Remodeled Kitchen complet with stainless steel appliances and granite counters
Seating for 6-8 with additional expansion leaves.  Additional seating for 8 on front patio.
Spacious Bathroom with Two sinks/granite counter/carrara marble floor.  Cute Subway tiled shower/tub
Double Bunkbed room
Front Bedroom with full size bed
Master Bedroom sitting area
Small garage with driveway - can park two cars tandem.
Master Bedroom With Kingsize pillowtop mattress
Side yard
Back House With Laundry room
Interior of Back House TV area
Angle towards kitchenette
Kitchenette with sink and microwave
Bathroom With Shower
Bedroom with new full size pillow-top mattress
The beach at sunset (straight out from the house)
The beach at sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Gentrygir...
Nashville, Tennessee
“Couldn't ask for more.”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Our whole family really loved this place. There was plenty of space for mom and dad, mother in law, little sis, and a private apartment for teenage brother. The Mansers really do take good care of their place, and make you feel like you are a family friend, a guest in their home. They took the trouble a couple of times to bring extra boards for us to play on the beach. Everything was there that we possibly could have needed. I wish I had only packed a swimsuit- everything else was already there. Very accommodating, and the walk to the beach was so easy we just went barefoot. Very updated, very clean and modern without being stuffy. Book this place- you'll be a lucky duck to get it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Spacious and clean, very comfortable.
Liked least: Wish I had a view of the beach for morning coffee, but there is a trade off between price and proximity. It's so close to the beach, it wasn't a big deal at all.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Aug 4, 2013
Hi Kathy,
We are happy you enjoyed your stay and hope the surfing went well! Thank you for your review! We hope you will be back again in the future!
Amy & Mike
Reviewed July 22, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Older travelers
Jul 22, 2013
Hi Missy,
Thank you for staying in our home. We love to hear when our guests enjoy their stay! I'm glad it worked well for your mom's 60th B-day!
Hope to see you again,
Amy
Reviewed July 22, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Jul 22, 2013
Hi Jack,
Thank you for your recent stay at our home over the 4th of July! We appreciate your taking care of it over the busiest time of the year!!!
Hope to see you again in the future!
Amy & Mike

Luxury-minded travelers
England
Reviewed May 20, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing