“Best place for a movie.”
Review of Island Cinema

Island Cinema
Reviewed March 16, 2014

LOVE this place! so nice to be able to pick your own seats, and to be able to arrive after the trailers. Best place for a movie.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Great, comfortable seats. Quiet theatre, great service. I would recommend making reservations before your visit. Seats will book up while you are on your way! I love the fact that you can buy alcohol AND have it brought directly to your seat! It is somewhat annoying to sit through 20 minutes of previews, but I suppose that is just a part of the movie experience.

1  Thank Kim B
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We generally visit Newport Beach in February and make dinner and a movie at the Island Cinema part of our tradition. Lovely theater!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Lovely seats for solo dedicated movie lovers. I enjoyed the reserved seating, the lack of noisy crowds, the personal attention.. all this allowed me to enjoy the movies I saw at this theatre. It will always be my first choice.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Love the idea of reserved seats and being able to take your glass of wine into the theater with you. The seats were not as comfortable as I thought they would be, but all in all a very nice change from a regular cinema visit.