“We will miss them too...”
Review of Coco's Family Restaurant - CLOSED

Coco's Family Restaurant
Description: American Food. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner all day!
Description: American Food. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner all day!
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Another Irvine Company tear down to make room for the trendy places. No place to go for just a quick burger, great salad, pancakes or pies.

1  Thank Baybuyer

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We ordered breakfast for a late lunch. Food quailty, service was very good and it was clean (better than most CoCo's) Took pie home to have with Thanksgiving Day dinner.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

... and we can take our dog and sit on the sunny patio! We've been going to the flagship Coco's on Coast Highway in Corona del Mar for about 17 years, even before the beautiful remodel.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Went last Friday with family for lunch. They were short staffed, ran out of rolls for the french dip and used a different bread that was soooo good. I ok's the change.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

I remember when my Dad used to take us to Coco's in Phoenix when I was a kid and I have loved it ever since. I'm from Texas so we do not have one in our area. Anytime we go by Coco's in another city we always stop by. We were looking for a place to eat breakfast on our way from Los Angeles to San Diego and looked up to see if they had any Coco's in Newport Beach. We were not disappointed. My absolute favorite is the Cinnamon French Toast it absolutely rules. This Coco's was very nice, clean and had a great wait staff. My family really enjoyed their food and so the tradition continues. The pies and cookies here are also fantastic. Yummy!