“I love Coco's Cinnamon Roll French Toast”
Review of Coco's Family Restaurant - CLOSED

Coco's Family Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: American Food. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner all day!
Round Rock, Texas
“I love Coco's Cinnamon Roll French Toast”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I remember when my Dad used to take us to Coco's in Phoenix when I was a kid and I have loved it ever since. I'm from Texas so we do not have one in our area. Anytime we go by Coco's in another city we always stop by. We were looking for a place to eat breakfast on our way from Los Angeles to San Diego and looked up to see if they had any Coco's in Newport Beach. We were not disappointed. My absolute favorite is the Cinnamon French Toast it absolutely rules. This Coco's was very nice, clean and had a great wait staff. My family really enjoyed their food and so the tradition continues. The pies and cookies here are also fantastic. Yummy!

• Visited June 2012

Newport Beach, California
“Good Wholesome Food”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Coco's provides good basic food at reasonable prices in a nice dining atmosphere. The servers are friendly and responsive. Good place to get a good meal.

Visited May 2012
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
“solid restaurant”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

solid family style restaurant. great breakfasts, lunches and even quick decent dinners. very friendly and desserts are excellent! always eat there when in Newport Beach area

Visited February 2012
Corona del Mar, CA
“Four Stars For Coco's?”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Well sure, it is four stars (very good) for what it is, a nice family diner, it isn't the same four stars I might give Fleming's Prime Steak or the three stars I gave The Cheesecake Factory.

Coco's is a great value at dinner, where else can you get a prime rib special for $16.95?

It also has been a favorite breakfast place since they opened in Fashion Island and the Snack Shop (Coco's original name) on Coast Highway before that.

Solid food, solid service and a solid value, what else can you ask for?

Visited December 2011
2 Thank scottca075
Corona del Mar, California
“Group should find another place.”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

The food is eatable and no more. I never go on my own

Visited December 2011