“Zpizza in Costa Mesa”

Z Pizza
Ranked #199 of 513 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Every Tuesday you can buy one pizza and get the other one free. The Tomato Basil is the best and Pear Salad too, just to name a few...They even have Glutton Free Pizza. The pricing works excellent this way.....Yum!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

The quality of the pizza is better than the other chains, and rather eat a z pizza rather than other chains. Doesnt compare with the mozza's and pizza ortica, this is more mid level, better than the ginas, or costco (my kids rather costco pizza). But the quality is better with Z pizza. Kinda expensive but its worth it.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

This is the best Pizza you can find in the Newport Beach area. It is a bit small, and hard to find, but worth the search. I recommend getting the thin crust, and asking for it to be cooked very well, so the crust is not mushy

Reviewed February 9, 2012

We have Z Pizza in Virginia, but they are few and far between. I was delighted to find multiple locations in the Newport Beach area. Z Pizza is my favorite pizza; I'm vegan and their Berkeley Vegan is absolutely delicious. I love being able to go out for pizza with the family and find yummy pizza for me as well as for my non-vegan bunch.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

We've had great pizza here with nice toppings, Very nice sandwiches here - great tastes for a fast food place. Pizzas are a little expensive.