“Good Golly Miss Molly!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
everywhereUSA
“Good Golly Miss Molly!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Good things DO come in small packages! When entering the front door -- what an Oasis for us. Brings us back to the good ol' days -- everything custom made just the way you want it. Thought we would stun them by requesting a chocolate egg cream soda but they stunned us by giving us an xtra squirt -- and tasted even better than we ever remembered. Love ALL the food every time we go -- breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Service is always prompt and with a smile ... one of the happiest places we know for (2) people who have been traveling for 26 years. We give it 6 stars! Can't wait to go back.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Hidden Newport Gem”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

The Galley Cafe is a hidden gem in Newport. It's a cute little restaurant that has not changed since the 1950's. John Wayne was a regular patron there back in the day. Now when I say little, I mean little, not a lot of seating, we ended up eating at the bar, but we didn't mind at all. We were there for breakfast, which was wonderful and the staff very attentive and friendly. Over all good food, clean environment and nice staff.

• Visited September 2012
Pismo Beach, California
“Best Breakfast Anywhere”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Re connected over the holiday weekend with my usual hash and eggs. Great food, friendly people, good service, location cannot be matched. Diner ambience and good coffee.

Dallas, TX
“Great cafe”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I found this cafe by accident when searching for a weekend breakfast place that did NOT do a buffet. Can I just say, whoopee! It's at the end of the street but there is parking. The food was old time cafe breakfast and lunch food. Pancakes were awesome. For lunch, chicken fried steak. You might have to wait just a bit for a table but it is well worth the wait.

Corona del Mar, California
“Local Secret GREAT for breakfast”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

The eggs benny are my fave! What a nice relaxing place to go for breakfast. Haven't tried their lunch yet but I know I'll be back. I work at a hotel in Newport Beach and I send the tourists to crappy Wilma's Patio on Balboa Island and save this delicious spot for us Newport locals! ;) YUM

• Visited December 2012