“Unbelievable menu”

Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2012

IF you have to go somewere with a group, and need someplace that has something for everyone, this has got to be it... a little on the precooked side of food, but reliable

Reviewed July 15, 2012

The floors and the washrooms needed attention. I have been in cleaner restaurants.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Birthday occasion took us to CF for dinner. I had the small plate Greek salad and a side of broiled salmon. Salmon was just a bit overcooked but edible. My son's asparagus was a bit undercooked and my husband's gumbo had excessive amounts if cayenne pepper around the edge if the bowl. Little thu gs like this keep CF from greatness. The service was, however, spectacular, as was the cheesecake!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Took a while to get a table of 10 seated, but it was busy and that's to be expected. Our server was very friendly and the group consisting of 9 girls/women responded to his humor and attention very well. He was efficient and didn't wince when we told him that we wanted three separate checks at the table. That was a good sign! His one failing was that he forgot to bring a drink I ordered. Upon reminding him, he brought a smoothie instead of a virgin strawberry daquiri and then argued with me about what he brought out when I brought the error to his attention. Fortunately for him, my wife loved the smoothie and drank it all down and he went and got me what I ordered.

The food was very good and served in a very timely manner. They have so much to choose from that it's almost difficult to make up your mind. Everything we had was good. I had the steak and salmon. Steak was awesome and the salmon was dry and flavorless - needed more sauce. The wild mushroom flat bread I had was very good as were the sweet potatoe fries on the side.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Good attention to food allergy needs. The food is always very good. Server was knowledgeable about the ingredients and made excellent recommendations. Very friendly. Nice atmosphere.