“Authentic and delicious Chinese food”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #63 of 514 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2012

This was my first visit to P.F. Chang's and I ordered its signature chicken lettuce wraps as a starter, and at the recommendation of the waitress, had crab fried rice as my main. Both were delicious and very authentic Chinese food, and as good as those that I can find back home. The service was excellent as the waitress was very attentive and kept checking back on whether the food and everything was fine.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

This is my 4th or 5th visit to a PF Chang's restaurant. I have always found them to be noisy. The food is OK but I don't ever feel I need to go back. If friends didn't pick it, I could be done. It is OK and it's generally easy to find one where you may be shopping.

Today, we got the lunch meal. Soup or salad, white or brown rice and your main dish. I got the Broccoi Beef, brown rice and salad. The Broccoli Beef was great. The brown rice was a bit hard, not hot and I found it to be tasteless, just cooked brown rice. I guess I expected fried rice . Someone else delivered our food, No salad came. We had to ask for the salad once our waitress reappeared. I asked for a low fat or low calorie dressing. None was offerred. The one that comes with it (spicy) was a lime something. I didn't eat it. We also ordered lettuce wraps. They were good but the lettuce (iceberg) fell appart.

Also, nutrition info is not on the menu. I asked for a nutrition guide. Our waitress said she'd have to 'track one down.' Did we want to order now? Most food items did not sem to be suitable for dieting and probably not for diabetics.

So, for pretty good food, this is fine. Ambiance? None Conversation? Might be limited. We could see the ocean from across the room. Wish we'd been on the other side by the ocean view...

1  Thank Leona0212
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Large and varied selection of dishes, well executed food, quick service and a good bar. Leave plenty of room if you plan to take on the "Great Wall of China".

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Delicious food as usual and a great setting. Different style inside restaurant and much smaller than most, and very crowded walkways. Still worth every penny and we always have enough to have leftovers the next day.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Nothing bad on the menu... the chicken wraps are Superior to ANY thing else,,, the sauces are the best... Always an Excellent choice