“Great meal”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 513 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: San Miguel
Description: The Newport Beach Fleming's can be found at Fashion Island, close to John Wayne Airport, the Island Hotel and the Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa. Join us for drinks after work and select from our list of 100 wines by the glass. Then stay and enjoy an innovative menu inspired by our passion for steak and wine, including our new Dry-Aged Prime Ribeye.
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

One of the best ribeye's outside of Chicago I have had. Would recommend to anyone who likes good beef.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Let me start off by saying "Wow". We made a reservation via Open Table and were greeted by the staff and said that it would be a wait for our "quiet" table. And with that we proceeded to the vibrant bar to order our bottle of wine. They have their wine list at the bar on an Ipad. Great idea. After the wine was poured we were told our quiet table would be awhile. No problem, we just ordered appetizers. Great Calamari. The sweet and spicy made it one of the best ever. The staff then brought some nice warm bread over and we were very satisfied. We lost track of the time by the time the hostess came over and apologized and said the table was ready. I'm glad we waited, because it was, as I put it, the best table in the house. We were met by our server who said his name was Khan. Excellent server! We proceeded to order the Filet Mignon for the the wife and I ordered the Bone-in Ribeye. Unbelievable. The best ever. We shared the wedge (and by the way, real big chunks of bleu cheese too). Khan told us to order the lava cake as it takes 30 minutes to make. Of course we ordered it. Another excellent choice. Throughout dinner we were visited by the Manager Genalyn, who asked us how the dinner was. Very attentive staff and outstanding food. We will be back. Thanks again!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is one classy restaurant. I especially like their happy hour which is from 5 to 7. Great food and great service. I definitely recommend it.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My uncle took me here to eat last week and it was quite an experience. It's the kind of place where you spend a lot of money for quality delicious food, but you need to swing by the drive-thru on your way home cause you're still hungry :) We had smoked chipotle mac & cheese (which was my favorite, even over their steak), some grilled asparagus, and I had the sliced filet mignon over risotto. They have an extensive wine list, but i'm more familiar with Italian wines and they have more local/California wines. All in all, it was a good experience, but not sure if i'll go back.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Everything, from the seared ahi, to the crab cakes, to the bone-in filet and creamed corn was over the top. Exceptional service, great drinks, and impeccable food made for a perfect evening to celebrate our 34th anniversary.