“Paris Cafe here at home”

Pandor Artisan Boulangerie & Cafe
Ranked #5 of 16 Bakeries in Newport Beach
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
West Hollywood, California
“Paris Cafe here at home”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

After living overseas it was nice to walk in and have friendly, warm but not over zealous service. Our counter service helper actually talked us out of too much food. We ordered a bowl of the curry-corn chowder ($7.00), perfectly blended but not "over- curried", served with a slice of Provençal toasted bread.

We also decided to share a veggie panini with a side of greens and two coffees (mine a latte, his a house coffee).

They also sent us away with a baguette the length of our table as a gift. My husband is crazy for bread. Perfectly crisp outside, soft and moist inside.

Before we left we also decided to take home the "Oh God" square - he decided to slice off just a tiny sliver for us to try, " Oh Gosh" he is right! For those of you who do not use the Lord's name in vain... It is not in vain... Sorry... It is delicious! Such talented hands!

The music is a delight, Parisian and at times almost Spanish guitar?

Have fun!

Portland, Oregon
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Everything looked amazing here, I wish I could have had a bite of everything in the case! We got their cronuts, one of each flavor and I will go back tomorrow for more!

Visited July 2014
Newport Beach, California
“Fantastic”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is the first time I have stopped in for lunch at this cute little eatery, and I highly recommend it! I have had coffee on several occasions, and the pastries are the best! My guest and I had salads and they were fantastic! The artisan bread was also wonderful. We even got a few french lessons from the waiter! Great all around.

• Visited January 2014
Naples, Florida
“Dornut---do not!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Read a review...they were supposed to have the best cronut copycat...like most copycats, FAIL!!! Had the nutella dornut and it was just a big fail! Priced at about $4...Wholefoods chocolate croissant tasted waaaayyy better. Won't go back nor recommend

• Visited September 2013
Los Angeles, California
“I don't know about the rest of the food, but their version of the cronut!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Hello devilish indulgence! Oh how mad! a Donut and a Croissant? Oh Oh. I knew I was in trouble. This was the only place I found which served them nearby. I went. I bought three. With nutella! It can't be! but it was. I ate one and half. Now I need more! Must have more. AND try every kind.

• Visited August 2013