The location is great. There are plenty of great restaurants and shops nearby. If you have kids, there are plenty to do on the premises for them. We stayed at the place for our girlfriends’ getaway this year. Some of us are moms so it was our 24 hours away from our children.
The check in time is 4pm and check out is 10am, which leaves you not much time to enjoy the place if you are there for one night only. We requested an early check in by phone a week ahead. They told us to come by around 1pm and they'll see what they could do. Of course they couldn't do anything until after 4pm the day we arrived. We requested for a late checkout, which is 11:30am. 11am was the best they can do. 11am sharp, we received a call in our room asking if we need help to move our luggage out!
We requested an ocean view room at an upper level. They were able to give us that. It was beautiful. The rooms were clean but lack some amenities you would expect at a resort, such as conditioners for your hair (we were told that they do not have that when we called the front desk). During our less than 24 hours stay, there were 3 blackouts. Nothing was done by the hotel to ease the inconvenience.
Overall, the location is great but the services are horrible. They definitely could use some improvements!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas