I agree with the above post that guests need to understand this is an extended stay timeshare property not a hotel. There are amenties offered here that regular hotels don't have. There are tons of activities planned throughout the week for adults and kids, which proved to spread a community atmosphere throughout the property. The property is VERY large and layed out over quite a few acres. Depending on where you are staying it may be a bit of a hike to the pool but from everywhere on the property you are graced with beautiful views of the mountains and the ocean. Our rooms were more than adequate (very similar to all other Marriott Vacation Club properties). We enjoyed getting to cook breakfast together in the morning and bring it out to the patio as we looked over the ocean. This is a WONDERFUL place to come with some friends or a family looking to spend some quality time together in a luxiurious beautiful location. The luxury is in the accomodations and the views not the service. If you are looking to be waited on don't stay here, but the service they provide is more than comperable for those looking to enjoy their vacation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas