There are many great things about the Marriott Newport Coast Villas.
Did have a slight problem that was resolved very quickly by Heather who
was the front desk manager. She was caring and totally understanding.
This is a wonderful property that is kept well. The friendliness of the workers and staff
is a credit to the employees themselves as well as Marriott's training program.
The pool was clean and clear. The food served by the pool was quite good and the
drinks were excellent.the staff around the pool were efficient and courteous.
The parking can be a little tough as some guests take up more than their allocated spots.
They have different parking for outside guest.
They have a quiet pool and a quiet spa. Most people do observe that but you always have
the loudmouths that don't believe in rules.
It's a shame they don't have a dinner location on sight as that would be great to be able to have dinner without leaving.
Marriott has barbaque grills that are cleaned everyday even though this time we didn't use one.
The rooms are spacious and are quite comfortable. The kitchen is supplied with everything you need to cook.
Can't wait to come back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas