Marriott offered us (Marriott Reward Members) a great deal to come check out this property as a potential time share purchase. The deal was too good to pass up, so while we had little interest in purchasing we chose to visit in July. We had friends from Texas fly in to meet us and the 4 of us shared the two bedroom/two bath room.
Really appreciated how the villa was set up so that each couple had as much privacy as possible, with the bedrooms located on the opposite sides of the villa. Everything was fabulously clean. The kitchen was well equipped, the balcony large, lots of space to spread out.
The resort itself was well landscaped, the pools were well attended, but not too crowded to find a seat. There is a "quiet" pool which was a nice escape from the main pool used by the families. There are number of scheduled activities for resort guests; we enjoyed the wine and cheese hour. It is a beautiful resort and we were glad to visit.
If you have a choice, choose to visit just after school starts in the fall as that would likely be one of the best times for the weather (less clouds/fog) and also give you the largest choice of room selection. We went when it was busy and we were not able to get one of the units with a better view. Those premium view units are given first to timeshare owners, not those who are just coming to check out the place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas