We were here for a week in mid-July. We had a two bedroom, two bath unit on the fourth floor of the 3800 building. The property is beautiful and well maintained, with fabulous views out to the ocean and overlooking Crystal Cove.
As expected the staff at Marriott was great. The rooms are attractive and nicely decorated, with a TV in the living room and both bedrooms.
The pool area is nice, but can get busy so if you want a good location with shade and sun get out to the pool by 10 AM. Casual dining at the pool, and pizza delivery to the room, but not much else on property for dining options.
They have shuttles to a number of locations such as beaches shopping etc. if you do not want to drive.
Overall a great family vacation at a beautiful resort.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas