We have been Marriott Vacation Club owners for about nine years. We just came back from Newport Coast Villas. It is a beautiful location but we were disappointed. It did not measure up to our experiences at other Marriott vacation club villas. There is no concierge available on the weekends and the vacation club staff are not as knowledgeable and don't seem to care. You have to pay for housekeeping services. At every other villa we've stayed at owners have mid week housekeeping with no cost. There is no welcome breakfast so no opportunity to meet with venders to see what local activities are available. They have a number of brochures available but it's not as helpful as meeting with the venders. The setting is beautiful however when you walk into the lobby the stark, cold decor is as unwelcoming as some of the staff!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas