I came with my family for trip to south Califa and decided for Newport Beach as our base.
Hotel complex is excellent. Pool, jacuzzi, mini golf, playground, green everywhere.
Apartment was pretty comfortable also. We had a two bedroom, with jacuzzi, great and well equipped kitchen, balcony and main room with sofa. 6 persons could fit easily.
Hotel has a mini market where you can buy whatever you need during your stay. It serves light meals as well as Pizza Hut and Starbucks. There is a restaurant by the pool also.
I got an apartment that I could step in and out without passing by main building. I felt like having my own apartment in Newport. Exactly what I was looking for.
Staff great but not exceptional. The floor of main bathroom needed some minor maintenance. These are the reasons why I have not rated as five stars above.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas