Great Time! We vacationed at the Villas the week before Easter, which was spring break for all of the families there. The place was sold out but pool still wasn't too crowded. The location was very nice, it was between Laguna and Balboa Island. If you are looking to be on the beach this isn't your place. The resort sits up on the bluffs about 1/2 mile from a state park but no beach within walking distance. The resort does offer a parking pass for the state park and a free shuttle to the beach, which is nice. But if you want the true feeling of socal go about 20 minutes north to Huntington beach and watch the surfers! Being on the bluffs the resort is hilly but offers a shuttle around the property. Rooms were nice and beds were great! We traded our timeshare week within Marriott and will do so again in the future.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas