Had the pleasure of staying here while accompanying my fiance on business. While its predominantly a family oriented resort I had plenty of privacy by one of the resorts 3 large pools. Each pool area offering its own kiddy pool and Jacuzzi. There are plenty of bbqs for your use, and loungers to read a book, a firepit overlooking the cliff and ocean is a nice touch. Too many amenities to list.
Our 2 bedroom suite made even us ( seasoned) world travellers giddy. Stunning kitchen, living room with dining room, 3 flatscreens. Even down to the cute bath towel dog that greeted us on the master bed, where we were pleasantly surprised to see a Jacuzzi tub for 4. Only downside was lack of jets. It is very apparent this is an upscale time share resort, book ahead or you will not find vacancy.
While there is a pub on site we didn't make use of it, the marketplace offered great goodies such as freshly made salads, soups, sandwiches, pizza, Starbucks to name a few. Laguna beach is a 10 m drive away and offers fantastic dining!
Everyone was super nice and very acvomodating! Including allowing a very late checkout despite being 100% full.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas