Jetpack America - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Loud and Goofy - But not for Long

I have not ridden on this, but I've watched it countless times from shore. It looks like fun, but... read more

Reviewed November 14, 2016
205sr
Newport Beach, California
1st time...

Great experience!! It was fun, frustrating but overall a good learning & challenging one. I would... read more

Reviewed September 4, 2016
JoselynM46
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2015

I took my 8 and 12 yr old boys to tandem jet pack and they loved it. They can't wait to be able to fly the jet packs alone.

Date of experience: June 2015
1  Thank Michele W
Reviewed June 8, 2015

The crew are amazing they treat it is like family . It was my first time and they help me to get the hang of it and also have fun . Defently will come back again for more flights .

Reviewed June 6, 2015

My son and I went to Jetpack America for his belated Christmas gift. The staff was extremely amazing and helpful, getting us prepared for our first flights. We had SO MUCH fun! I went first (mostly so my son could watch me and learn from any mistakes I might make). It's so exhilarating going up in the air, and it's even fun when you crash into the water. My son went second and flew better than I did and had a great time. When we left, my son turned to me and said, "Mom, that was an incredible gift!" Just what I wanted to hear.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
JetpackAmerica, Manager at Jetpack America, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2015

Hi meganzrhode,

Thanks for taking the the time to write a review. We are glad both you and your son enjoyed your jetpack experience.

Our goal is to provide a great family outing where everyone in the family gets to experience the thrills of personal flight.

We are glad you had fun and hope to see you again soon. We now offer the jetblade so on your next visit, your son can get a chance to showcase his skills on a different machine!

See you in the skies,
Jetpack America

Reviewed June 3, 2015

We new to the location, everyone was nice. Search groupon or living social to get half off. They will video your flight, which we negotiated the price down. My kids loved it and even watching was fun. I would recommend the place and if you like them on FB I think they give you something off.

Date of experience: August 2014
2  Thank Benman777

Hi eric p,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us! We try to make the sport of jetpacking as affordable as possible and we're glad you were able to pick up a few deals along the way.

We noticed you left 4 stars. As a professional courtesy, was there or is there anything we could do better to earn a 5th star? We welcome any feedback. Feel free to email johns@jetpackamerica with any comments or concerns.

See you in the skies!
Jetpack America

Reviewed June 2, 2015

Unit takes some getting used to for a first timer so you will want to account for that when booking how long you want your session but once you do it is very smooth. Staff were nice and friendly. Will definitely recommend

1  Thank MrPhenominal