“FUN for the entire family”
Review of Jetpack America - CLOSED

Jetpack America
More attraction details
Owner description: Want to fly a jetpack? Jetpack America can teach you how! In a matter of minutes, our Certified Flight Instructors will have you flying the amazing Jetlev water-propelled jetpack. It's safe, easy and fun! Pilots 16 and over can fly solo and our ALL-NEW Tandem Jetpack allows co-pilots as young as 5 to strap in with an instructor to experience the wonders of jet pack flight! If you're looking for your next extreme, adrenaline-pumping adventure, look no further than Jetpack America. Be one of the first people in the world to experience this one-of-a-kind watersport, which combines the best aspects jet skiing, parasailing, scuba diving, surfing, paddleboarding, helicopter flying and even skydiving. Flight Experience Sessions consist of safety video, equipment overview, and 15-60 minutes of flight time (depending on package), with the majority of first-time pilots up and flying within the first 5 minutes. High-Definition video packages, returning pilot discounts and monthly membership programs also available. Jetpacks are now a reality, so Stop Dreaming and Start Flying!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed June 30, 2015

I purchased a Groupon and took my entire family on this amazing adventure. I have a 6 year old daughter and a 10 year old son. My son was reluctant to go, but boy was he ever impressed! He had the biggest smile on his face the entire time. Both of my kids rode tandim with one of the instructors. I wish that I could have done that. It takes a lot of balance and coordination to do it on my own. My husband loved it! My 6 year old daughter had so much fun that she wants to have her bday party celebrated there. This was a wonderful experience to share with my entire family. Don't hesitate...do it and bring your whole family for an afternoon of FUN!

1  Thank Debra P
JetpackAmerica, Manager at Jetpack America, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2015

Hi Debra P,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! With our tandem flights, we are able to provide an afternoon of fun for the entire family. It sound's like every one was able to enjoy the thrills of the jetpack.

Tandem flights have the added bonus of flying with an experienced instructor so it's no surprise that they get a thrilling ride!

See you in the skies!
Jetpack America

Reviewed June 24, 2015

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed June 23, 2015

I took my 8 and 12 yr old boys to tandem jet pack and they loved it. They can't wait to be able to fly the jet packs alone.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Michele W
Reviewed June 15, 2015

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JetpackAmerica, Manager at Jetpack America, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2015