“Games”
Review of Balboa Fun Zone

Balboa Fun Zone
Reviewed April 29, 2013

It was really fun to go on the ferris wheel and play a bunch of game. I also got to eat a balboa bar which was so good. I loved the area and the atmosphere.

1  Thank Riley G

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We took a break from our week long Disneyland trip to visit Newport Beach, and stopped by the "Fun Zone". It was actually quite disappointing, as there wasn't much there with respect to shopping. The two arcade places there had old, worn games and not very many of them. In hindsight, I would have skipped stopping to visit this location. I can't recommend a visit by anyone.

1  Thank cohoman
Reviewed April 8, 2013

A great place to spend a few hours. Has numerous places to eat, an video arcade, a ferris wheel, and clothing stores.

1  Thank mike l
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Check it out if you want to stretch the legs. There is a candy store for the kids. The ferris wheel was also a highlight for them. Also enjoy the homes on the water. The place even has a saloon if you need a beer. There are even a couple of arcades.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Taking my girls at night I felt safe and had a lot of fun.We found plenty to do and a wide variety of places to eat.The weather was perfect and parking was good.