“This is the way to run a restaurant”
Review of Cucina Alessa

Cucina Alessa
Reserve with OpenTable
Cucina Alessa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 511 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Had lunch, ordered the Octopus Carpaccio, manager came out and apologized that they ran out because of the busy weekend. We had also ordered a glass of Prosecco, which they were also out of, so we changed to a different glass of wine. He suggested an alternative appetizer on the house, which we accepted, then he offered to open a different bottle of Prosecco that was not served by the glass which was also on the house. At this point we knew this restaurant was going above and beyond to make sure their customers were pleased with their dining experience.

Now for the food, every dish was excellent, service excellent, and the restaurant was very clean and cozy with nice décor. Will definitely go back and would highly recommend Cucina Alessa for a pleasant dining experience, they know how to run a restaurant..

2  Thank induscomp
There are newer reviews for Cucina Alessa

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I tried this rest after reading the reviews on Google and trip advisor. It is a cozy little rest in a small building. The service was great and I thought the food was reasonably priced for the area. Also a short walk across the street from the beach. I would recommend to try this place at least once.

1  Thank rprasad80
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Had dinner with a lady friend recently at the Cucina Alessa. Service was very good, as was the food. We sat in a small outdoor patio-like area which both of us enjoyed. A relaxed environment even though it is on a main, busy street in Newport Beach. I would recommend this place to my friends.

1  Thank justme54481
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Awesome little Italian food place right off of PCH. Ran by old school Italians, and the food matches up with them!

Cannot really recommend one particular dish over another, just try the olive bruschetta appetizer. Everything is really very good.

Quit reading this review and just go try it, trust me!

1  Thank Justinssvc
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We met friends her for dinner. It was absolutely one of the best Italian meals we have had. The service was outstanding. I had Bolognese.which I try at almost every Italian place we go. This was one of the best ever. My husband had Sea Bass and was equally impressed. I have already recommended this place to others and can not wait to get a chance to go back.

2  Thank jvenneberg