“Great happy hour...and more!”
Review of WildFish Seafood

WildFish Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
WildFish Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 519 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Wildfish Seafood Grille is committed to offering fresh prime seafood, aged USDA prime steaks, creative cocktails, and an award winning wine list. Set in a casual, contemporary atmosphere focused around the combined energy of the centerpiece bar and lounge, innovative oyster & raw bar, open-air patio and exhibition kitchen. The menu is made up of imaginative creations prepared fresh with superior quality seafood, utilizing the best preparations, and simple, light sauces to enhance the delicate flavors. The Wildfish Seafood Grille restaurant and patio bars are the place to be for HAPPY HOUR! Enjoy a selection of 1/2 price appetizers,$6 martinis and wines by the glass from 4 to 7 pm seven nights a week, and all night on Sundays and Mondays. Planning an event? The patio is the perfect place to host your next business outing, private party, special event or any large group. Join us at Wildfish Seafood Grille Where Prime Seafood, USDA Prime Steaks and Good Times are always in season.
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

We went on a Sunday night after reading online reviews & since we weren't super hungry decided to eat in the bar. We were surprised to learn that sun/mon is happy hour all night. They had specialty drinks for $6 & many great appetizer choices. We had the salt & pepper shrimp, crispy cashew calamari & tartare ahi. Everything was fresh and really well prepared. We finished with crime brûlée & it was one of the best I've had & I always order it when it's on a menu. The only bad thing was a bitter monitor but everything else was really good.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Came here with a date after reading many good reviews and craving some salmon. The hostess and the servers were amazing and gave great service, the vibe was cool, lots of newporters and I thought I was in for a treat! When my salmon arrived I immediately noticed it smelled fishy! I was very disappointed! I tried it and it was ok, nothing special. Maybe it was an off night?? It happens! Will definitely give it another try, maybe it will be better next time!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I usually order the seabass this time i ordered filet, perfection. Basil martini, twice-baked potato just added to a great experience.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

My wife and I greatly enjoyed our evening here. Warm and inviting decor, good lighting, and outstanding personnel. Truly pleasant! We loved the lobster and shrimp bisque, lemon sole, and the truffled scallops. We highly recommend.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

We had an excellent experience at Wildfish. The atmosphere, the food and server were top notch. We had a booth at the back, so it was quieter and not sure how noisy nit is in other parts of the restaurant. The open kitchen is nice to watch. I had the appetizer lobster tacos which was a full meal and my husband has the special of the eve, white snapper. Both were delicious. We live in Ct and spend time in NYC, so we are spoiled, but Wildfish deserves to be #7 or higher. We will go back agai soon.