Gondola Adventures, Inc. - Private Cruises
Gondola Dessert Cruise in Newport Harbor
$189.89*
Gondola Lunch Cruise in Newport Harbor
More attraction details
Owner description: As featured on the cover of American Way Magazine (American Airlines in-flight worldwide magazine). Romance afloat! Cruise the Newport Beach harbor in one of the most beautiful gondolas in the US. Choose from our exclusive white-canopy-covered gondolas or our authentic Venetian gondolas, imported from Venice, Italy. Elegant, classy, exclusive, romantic, and relaxing cruises for all occasions. Quite simply the best.
Murrieta, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I can definitely say I trusted this company with one of the largest events in my life and they surpassed any and all expectations!

From the very first phone call to them when I spoke with Anne, she was friendly and very informative, at first she said they were booked for the 1 hour cruise I was looking for which was sunset, but once I told her I would be proposing to my girlfriend she asked if she could try to work out a miracle and see if she could get another gondolier for my cruise. Anne called me back with great news and booked my 1 hour cruise. She also made sure to offer any help with restaurant locations and things to do if I needed to kill time while in Newport. She made sure to explain parking and directions on how to locate the gondolas once I parked.

On the big day it was perfect weather and we were met by Greg our gondolier for our cruise, from the beginning he was friendly and professional and definitely put me at ease! I purchased champagne and rose petals for the cruise at the time of booking the cruise which was all ready to go, Greg got us all situated and comfortable and made sure my Fiancé to be was warm with blankets they provided!

Once he popped the cork on the champagne we were off so I could pop the question! The sunset, the gondola and Greg's amazing voice "he sings in English, Italian and Latin" and the fact that she said yes to my proposal made for an amazing night! This company has made two customers for life!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Calfireman3
elisammohr, Manager at Gondola Adventures, Inc. - Private Cruises, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thank you for your review. We are happy that both Anne and Greg were able to assist you from start to finish. Congratulations on your engagement and we wish you the very best for your future.

Layton, Utah
3 attraction reviews
“A little different”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We did an afternoon Cruise in order to take advantage of the warmer weather. Our guide, Mike, was a nice young man that answered all our questions and sang Happy Birthday in italian to my wife. Well worth it especally if you add a nice dinner at the local resturant (would perfer dinner then the cruise in the summer) for a full day. Also dont forget the wine and chocolates for a little extra to make it perfect.

Visited April 2014
Afternoon cruises are a nice change of pace. We are glad you enjoyed your cruise and that your wife had a birthday to remember.
Newport Beach, California
“A MUST DO in Newport Beach!!!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Gondola Adventures is amazing. I took a cruise with my family for my birthday and was blown away. The boat was beautiful. The driver said it was built in Italy. He sang for us in Italian and gave us chocolates and the tour was relaxing and fun. I will definitely be back without my family but with my boyfriend

Visited March 2014
GondolaAdv, Manager at Gondola Adventures, Inc. - Private Cruises, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Thank you for your review! Our rowing gondolas are indeed built in Italy, and we have some of the most unique and historic authentic gondolas in the United States. We look forward to having you aboard again in the future.
Azusa
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“ULTIMATE ROMANTICISM PROFESSIONALLY PRESENTED”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We were so deeply impressed with the entire experience that we will return next month. The assistance in planning by Ann demonstrated amazing professional demeanor and desire to help. Our Gondolier, Mike was superb, excellent singing voice and we felt that the music had been selected especially for us. rose petals, wine, cheese plate all great. Message in a bottle was the culmination of this FANTASTIC experience!!

If you wish a romantic evening for a wifw, girlfriend, friend, or mistress, you can do NO BETTER in the 50 states and I have been in all of them.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Miles H
GondolaAdv, Manager at Gondola Adventures, Inc. - Private Cruises, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Thank you for your awesome review! We are so happy to have been able to create an incredible experience for you and look forward to having you aboard again soon.
Las Vegas, Nevada
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

It seems to me that the complainers were upset at themselves and placing blame because everything was told to us up front and they were happy to reschedule if we had issues.
We had a WONDERFUL experience! This company and its employees really know how to give you a one of a kind experience tailored just for you! I just can't say enough good about our experience. We went out with our two teenage boys as a family for a special occasion. We were taken out from the port for a day cruise around a beautiful canal. We were treated with sandwiches and drinks and then enjoyed the most lovely serenade that you can believe! I was so impressed that I really am hoping my husband surprises me on our anniversary. Our gondolier was so personable and very skilled. I have never been to Venice, but would believe that he was as good as any gondolier there honestly. It seemed so hard, but he made it look easy.
We had a wonderful experience and I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family. We will be booking with them again in the future.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Krista_B8
elisammohr, Manager at Gondola Adventures, Inc. - Private Cruises, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for your beautiful review. We try to go out of our way to personalize our guests' experience. We hope your husband brings you back for your anniversary as well ;-)