“Enjoyable, entertaining and romantic!”

Gondola Adventures, Inc. - Private Cruises
Gondola Dessert Cruise in Newport Harbor
$189.89*
Gondola Lunch Cruise in Newport Harbor
More attraction details
Owner description: As featured on the cover of American Way Magazine (American Airlines in-flight worldwide magazine). Romance afloat! Cruise the Newport Beach harbor in one of the most beautiful gondolas in the US. Choose from our exclusive white-canopy-covered gondolas or our authentic Venetian gondolas, imported from Venice, Italy. Elegant, classy, exclusive, romantic, and relaxing cruises for all occasions. Quite simply the best.
Reviewed September 28, 2011

This was mine and my husband's first gondola ride. We had a magnificent time! Our gondolier was great and we really enjoyed the singing. Great service from begining to end. I would recommend a gondola ride to any and all! This is definitely something we will do again.

3  Thank Carrie U

Reviewed September 28, 2011

We used Gondola Adventures for our wedding anniversary while in Las Vegas & had such an incredible time on Lake Las Vegas. Jerry made our night very very special & his voice was awesome. I would recommend everyone who wants to do something real special for the one they love try this company out. They have 3 different locations but Lake Las Vegas was our special place. 1 1/2 hrs, sparking cider (or Champagne) with wonderful chocolates completed our night off.

1  Thank cvusd
Reviewed September 6, 2011

I have to say this is the best way to reignite the flame in your relationship. The Gondolier sang beautifully, we kissed, we cuddled, it was Heaven on earth. Would highly recommend to everyone!

3  Thank PVTrixie
Reviewed August 21, 2011

I had my Dad and Mom visiting from South Africa and surprised them with a cruise through Newport Harbour. They had the time of their lives. The gondolier was awesome and the food was just as good. It was one of their most memorable experiences of their trip and even though I won't be able to surprise them , they would love to do it again the next time they are over.

2  Thank Mark W
Reviewed June 4, 2011

I surprised my wife for our 15th wedding anniversary with a gondola cruise yesterday (Friday, June 3rd) at 5:45pm in the Newport harbour. The reservation process was very easy and Anne helped with all the details. My wife thought the 1 hour criuse in an original Venetian gondal was incredibly romantic and relaxing. Our gondolier, Steve, was an excellnet host, singer, and paddler. I would recommend this cruise for anyone in the Newport Beach area with their special someone. Thanks for a great time!

7  Thank RITraveler123