“Perfect Romantic Getaway with My Sweetie.”

Gondola Adventures, Inc. - Private Cruises
Gondola Dessert Cruise in Newport Harbor
$189.89*
Gondola Lunch Cruise in Newport Harbor
More attraction details
Owner description: As featured on the cover of American Way Magazine (American Airlines in-flight worldwide magazine). Romance afloat! Cruise the Newport Beach harbor in one of the most beautiful gondolas in the US. Choose from our exclusive white-canopy-covered gondolas or our authentic Venetian gondolas, imported from Venice, Italy. Elegant, classy, exclusive, romantic, and relaxing cruises for all occasions. Quite simply the best.
Palos Verdes Estates, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Perfect Romantic Getaway with My Sweetie.”
Reviewed September 6, 2011

I have to say this is the best way to reignite the flame in your relationship. The Gondolier sang beautifully, we kissed, we cuddled, it was Heaven on earth. Would highly recommend to everyone!

Visited August 2011
3 Thank PVTrixie

Huntington Beach, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“What a surprise”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

I had my Dad and Mom visiting from South Africa and surprised them with a cruise through Newport Harbour. They had the time of their lives. The gondolier was awesome and the food was just as good. It was one of their most memorable experiences of their trip and even though I won't be able to surprise them , they would love to do it again the next time they are over.

Visited June 2011
2 Thank Mark W
Providence, Rhode Island
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Romantic cruise with excellent singing....”
Reviewed June 4, 2011

I surprised my wife for our 15th wedding anniversary with a gondola cruise yesterday (Friday, June 3rd) at 5:45pm in the Newport harbour. The reservation process was very easy and Anne helped with all the details. My wife thought the 1 hour criuse in an original Venetian gondal was incredibly romantic and relaxing. Our gondolier, Steve, was an excellnet host, singer, and paddler. I would recommend this cruise for anyone in the Newport Beach area with their special someone. Thanks for a great time!

Visited June 2011
7 Thank RITraveler123
Huntington Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“What a extraordinary experience !!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed April 30, 2011

My wife and I have never had a "Gondola Adventure" quite like the experience we had celebrating our second wedding anniversary. From Ann in the front office helping me with every part of the reservation to Greg our gondolier. What a unique experience Greg gives you. You feel like you are the only one on the water, from dinner to the story telling to the great live singing. An excellent experience. Very helpful, genuine and nice from begging to end.Thank You

Visited April 2011
5 Thank nbkl39u
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“One of most romantic experiences any couple could wish for that clearly accommodates any financial status!”
Reviewed April 10, 2011

We would like thank Greg, our gondolier, and the entire Gondola staff for what will be one of most memorable moments for duration of our lives! The combination of the exquisite dinner, gondola cruise, Greg's operatic voice and the passion he demonstrated for his work, his wonderful wife and 10 and 13-year old daughters made our time together enjoyable, spirited and compassionate.Jodi still raves about the message in the bottle! As a senior leader within the U.S. Military, I applaud the volunteer work you have provided to the men and women of the U.S. Armed Forces and the Boy Scouts of America. We always reflect back on our collective memories and Jodi and I can say we will hold this as one of most cherished Greg.

Your Friends,