“Nothing Like It - Nothing Better Than The Bender”
Review of Spaghetti Bender

Spaghetti Bender
Ranked #84 of 513 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I first ate here on a date when I was in high school. And I had no idea what I had found at the time...

Fast forward 6 years and it is my favorite, best Italian joint in town. Classic look inside, with grandmas wall paper and hilarious street view portrait of The Bender. The patio is a hidden gem.

The patio in the perfect place to enjoy your beer or wine. It is beautifully decorated, a lush paradise filled with welcoming plants.

Staff are friendly, outgoing and helpful, you can make friends because they will remember your name. The service is attentive and good paced; not too quick, not too slow.

As mentioned before, the food is amazing.

My friends and family can always agree on going to The Spaghetti Bender. We have a saying,
"There's nothing better than The Bender."

Reviewed November 14, 2013

When you first see the "Spaghetti Bender" it' just a black and white building. Upon entering, however, you find yourself in a warm, comfortable, family owned eating establishment. The food is authentic Italian with items on the menu one normally does not see in an Italian restaurant. Everything we ate was delicious and recommend it highly. Our waitress, Destiny, was a pleasure and quite personable. They also have banquet facilities.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Came upon this gem on a walk from our close by hotel. What a gem! We had an excellent meal with good wine and fantastic service. An order of Carbonara Pasta was enough for two of us to split ($5 charge for the split). And the Salted Caramel pudding for dessert was sooooooo good! Will definitely go back again when in Newport Beach!

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

BIG portions, great food and very well priced lovely atmosphere. Great restaurant well worth a visit

Reviewed September 5, 2013

The food was good. Nice menu. Patio seating but totally enclosed. I felt kind of cramped and like I was sitting at the bar even tho I wasn't.