Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Balboa Inn(Newport Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Art Hotel - Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)
View Hotel
Crescent Bay Inn(Laguna Beach)
View Hotel
Laguna Beach House(Laguna Beach)
1,643 results
All reviewscoliseum poolvilla poolgolf coursebutler serviceocean view bungalowcoliseum restaurantround poolnorth villasandrea restaurantthree bedroomgolf clubgelatogas fireplacesquare feetprivate patiothe ritzpool service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 15, 2014

This is Newport finest properties. We stayed at the Villas and could not think of one item to complain about just praise for the staff to the property to the beds. It's pricey but you get the red carpet rolled out for you.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank honestopinion43
Reviewed August 14, 2014

We rented a 4 bedroom Villa, and it was really amazing. The rooms are immaculate, everything was spotless...exactly what I would have expected for my first stay here. The staff/butler/managers were very accommodating, and literally available for any and all requests we had. The golf course surrounding the property is a great plus with staying here. I would highly recommend renting a villa if you have mutiple people in your party.

The only thing I didn't like was that the couches in our villa looked pretty old and disgusting. Lots of stains, and it looked as if they had not been cared for in quite some time.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 13, 2014

This is our second time staying here and the property has gone downhill in the last few years. We stayed with our family for 3 nights. The positives were a great location, large well kept grounds, nice pool and wonderful breakfast at Coliseum restaurant. Upon check in, the room was not organized according to our reservation (it was missing a pullout couch/cot for our toddler) so they charged us an additional $25/night for this. Housekeeping was poor and did not replenish towels and toiletries as needed. On our last night, they set-up a large corporate event in front of guest bungalows!! Despite having numerous places to do this, they chose to do this in front our our room. Despite speaking with the manager and him assuring us of no disruption or options to move, we heard them disassembling at night time. We also hard a hard time finding parking in front of our room! Very unimpressed and will not return. I'm sure we'll have better luck at the Montage next trip.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank HayleyQ5
PelicanHillResort, General Manager at The Resort at Pelican Hill, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to share your comments about your recent stay. I understand your disappointment with housekeeping, parking and the event taking place near your Bungalow. I apologize that these unfortunate circumstances disrupted your enjoyment of the Resort.

Please know that it is our priority to offer a pleasant, relaxing environment for all guests. I have taken the opportunity to follow up with managers of each department regarding your feedback. It is my understanding that our front office manager extended special considerations, in consideration of the inconveniences you experienced. However, I am disappointed to learn that you chose to threaten our business with posting a poor online review if your demand for more compensation was not accommodated.

I believe our management staff made extra efforts to accommodate your concerns during your stay, but regret that you remain unsatisfied, especially given past visits you have enjoyed with us. If you wish to discuss your experience further, I invite you to contact me directly.

Kind regards,

Giuseppe Lama
Managing Director

Reviewed August 12, 2014

We were making a reservation for December 18 thru December 21. We were quoted $990 per night for a 3 Bedroom bungalow. We accepted and the reservationist began making the reservations. After a period of silence she came back to us with a new price for the second and third nights at a new rate of $1290.00 per night.

We were happy to get the great rate of $990 per night originally but if this hotel is going to play a shell game with there prices. I will warn other people NOT TO TRUST THEM and go to the Ritz, they stick with the prices they offer.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
6  Thank dccooney
PelicanHillResort, General Manager at The Resort at Pelican Hill, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts about your recent reservations experience. I understand your disappointment and regret that your experience fell short of your expectations and our goals.

In following up with our reservations department, I have personally reviewed the conversation you had with our reservations agent. The first rate that the agent provided did not reflect your intended arrival date. The agent corrected the error and quoted the best available rate for the exact dates you requested. I sincerely apologize for the confusion you experienced. I have followed up with the reservations manager to discuss your feedback in details. Thank you again for sharing your comments.

Kind regards,

Giuseppe Lama
Managing Director

Reviewed August 11, 2014

This is my third time staying at this resort and once again everything was wonderful. The bungalows and pool are beautiful. The Coliseum is a great place for breakfast with a very accommodating staff. The staff at the pool is very friendly and efficient. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained. The sunsets are gorgeous. This is a great resort to stay at when visiting the Newport Coast area.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family