“Fooled me...”
Review of Sprinkles Cupcakes

Sprinkles Cupcakes
Ranked #5 of 14 Bakeries in Newport Beach
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Keep wondering why there are lines in front of this place. If you REALLY like sugar, if you don't mind the expense and the wait and the attitude we got, then try it.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I've been at the Sprinkles in La Jolla and Beverly Hills.... so now I'm reviewing the Newport Beach location. Plenty of parking (unlike Beverly Hills) I know people who complain it's pricey, but then again you notice that they strategically place Sprinkles Cupcakes in affluent neighborhoods where people would actually pay $3.50 for a cupcake? ($39 for a dozen). Or there's nuts like my sister (and me) that would drive all the out just for cupcakes. LOL

I had Sprinkles cupcakes as my party favors for my birthday this year. =P

Anyway, I LOVE Sprinkles. I haven't tried a cupcake that I haven't liked. On this particular day we ordered (1 chocolate coconut, 1 chocolate marshmallow, 1 gluten free red velvet, 1 lemon, 1 peanut butter chip, 1 s'more, 5 vanilla hazelnut chocolate, 1 vanilla milk chocolate ).

My sister ordered online for pick up at 11:00AM. Since our order is prepaid, you just have to go to the front of the line and your bag is all ready to go! When we got there, there were only about 3 people inside anyway (no line).

My ABSOLUTE FAVORITES are the Peanut Butter Chip and the Almond Dark Chocolate (which is seasonal).

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Efficient and delicious! My favorite is the chocolate coconut. But I have tried many and never been disappointed. I am glad I live far away or else I would be addicted.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We never get tired of an afternoon treat from Sprinkles. Love that they have a gluten free option. It would be nice if they made another gf cupcake besides red velvet, but I can't complain...it's too good!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

The cupcakes are moist and delicious. We tried the black & white, salted caramel, dark chocolate, and red velvet. All of them were great.