“Loved the Location”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Newport Beach
Casa de Balboa Beachfront
Conneticut
“Loved the Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2008

My family and I stayed for better then a week last summer. I can not say enough about this establishment. The owners are super friendly, there is not a pool, but the beach is right there, I mean I actually tossed my husband a towel from just outside our courtyard, thats how close you are to the beach. We rode bikes or walked to the shops, resturaunts and even the market. Everything you needed was right there. This is just around the corner from Bayshores Inn which is not beach front like Casa de Balboa which seems to be everyone's preference. If you don't want to dine out, no problem, full kitchens and even a grill. This is a home away from home. The views are terrific, the rooms were perfect. Clean and every detail you could imagine was not left out. We were on the bay side, but all you had to do was turn around and look down the street and there was the ocean. We were 15 minutes away from Disney which was a wonderful surprise, my kids never got the chance to say are we there yet. This was by far the most relaxing vacation we have had. I am actually sad to see them listed on Trip Advisor because once the word is out it may be difficult to get in.

• Liked — the cleanlinest and location, location, location
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed July 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
1 Thank hotmailqt123

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
San Juan Capistrano, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2008

I have to say that I don't usually take the time to write reviews but felt this property definitely deserved my positive comments. First of all, the location is quite supreme. It's kind of an undiscovered niche. I love it.! I live and work in Orange County and have seen it all (so I thought), yet I still found this little corner of the world to be such a surprise! Loved it! Loved the accommodations and the management is incredible. I would most certainly recommend this to friends and will definitely be returning!!!!

Stayed January 2008