“Good Food, Good price”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Balboa
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I always stop in here for dinner when in town. Its on the back side of some buildings so no view but a great place non the less. I always sit at the bar. Great bartenders, very firendly. On the menu.....I always get one of the bowls....lots of great food, very filling and worth the stop everytime.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Being solo on Valentine's Day I got to sit at the bar to enjoy my dinner. The bartenders service was excellent, they were very friendly and funny. I ordered the mixed crab bucket (king & snow). It is the first time I have ever felt that I could not finish the amount of crab legs I was given, that being said, I was rather surprised when I saw that they were prepared by deep frying. The results were unexpected, but definitely worth trying (once). I would stick with steaming, but I also don't usually dip my crab in butter, so it depends on how you like your seafood.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I really don't understand how this place gets so many good reviews on the food... We went there last night since I was convinced by the reviews posted by other members and we really like sea food. A big bucket of deep fried shrimps, king crab legs, baby lobster tail goes for $59 and when you look at the quantity is a good bargain but is unbelievable how bad it tastes. It is incredible what deep frying can do to shrimp, lobster and crab. They all taste the same (crab was slightly different). It is beyond my understanding why they don't use steam... We also had guacamole and this was one of the best I ever had. Our waiter, Miguel was a very nice guy and really helpful and the locations is good, very close to the beach. But they should call it Deep frying Baja...

Reviewed February 7, 2013

We went here to watch the Super bowl after Running the Surf City marathon..... and without a doubt they have the best bucket of Shrimp I have ever tasted!! They also serve a great pitcher of margaritas.

Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

This is the first time I had lobster tails, and wow they were delicious! The staff was great and very attentive. Fun place !