“So Good!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Mexican
Newman, California
“So Good!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2011

I have eaten here several times in the past year. Alone, with family and with friends. The food is always great! Everyone has always enjoyed the food. It is a small restuarant. Easy to get to off of Hwy 33. You turn west on Fresno, at the stop sign at Main Street you can see it, second to the left. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. They serve Mexican, American and Seafood. However I have only had Mexican lunch and dinner.

There is a whiteboard outside the door before going in that lists the daily specials. When you go inside, There are three tables with four chairs each at the right wall and again at the left wall. In the middle are longer tables, two with 8 chairs, one with 10 chairs. There is a long mirror along the top half of the left wall which makes the room feel larger. There is a flat screen t.v. mounted up in the southeast corner. There is minimum decor on the wall.

You seat yourself. You are brought salsa and chips. I usually have the enchilada & taco dinner. Chicken or beef. It comes with rice, beans and a small salad. The food has always tasted so fresh and good. Including the chips and salsa (although one time the salsa was a little heavy with the celantro (sp?).

Tonight I tried the Chimichanga. Which is chicken, beans and cheese rolled in a flour tortilla & deep fried. Topped with red sauce, cheese,tomatoes, sour cream & guacamole. It also came with rice and beans, but no salad. Their rice is so fluffy and tasty. Yum! The Chimichanga was good, but I prefer the enchilada & taco. My father rates how good a Mexican Restuarant is on how well the Chile Relleno is. He loved his and complimented the cook.

The service has always been great. Except for today. After i was served my food I was forgotten about until I was ready to leave. And I was the only customer. I highly recommend this place to eat Mexican food.. I cannot comment on the American or Seafood because I have not tried it yet. But I'm sure it is good too.

• Visited November 2011