“My Favorite Place in Newbury Park”
Review of Roma Italian Deli

Roma Italian Deli
Ranked #24 of 87 Restaurants in Newbury Park
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Thousand Oaks, CA
“My Favorite Place in Newbury Park”
Reviewed July 10, 2008

We have lived in Newbury Park for over 20 years, and we love going to Roma. They have the best salads, the best pizza, great dinner specials, and we have never been disappointed with any of their meals. We love the roasted chicken dinner, especially for take out. Prices are very reasonable, the ambiance is quaint, they play nice music, and they serve great wine! Nice waitresses!

Thousand Oaks, California
“dont waste your time and Money”
Reviewed March 1, 2008

Im not sure why, But I tried the Roma Deli today for the first time in about 15 years..... I can only say that 15 years was not long enough in between visits.... The Chicken Parm sandwich was greasy, The lasagna was so bad it is now sitting in the trash along with the rubbery meatballs. The ONLY thing that was half way edible were the canoli, and even they were soggy. I should have known that they would be because anytime you keep the filling in the canoli for an extended period of time the shell will absorb the moisture from the filling and get soggy. I can honestly say that ANYONE with a hint of Itallian in they're blood will do themselves a favor and steer clear of this place. The food was terrible, I can not understand how they stay in bussiness

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“A favorite lunch spot.”
Reviewed December 14, 2007

A favorite lunch spot.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Newbury Park, CA
“Everything is great!”
Reviewed December 7, 2006

I've ordered here numerous times and must say that everything is wonderful. I was always fond of their ravioli, but then I tried their sub sandwiches and I can never decide! Prices are reasonable, and they even have family specials, food for 4 for $20! The inside is also well-kept and has a nice quiet environment.