“Super fresh sushi and authentic Japanese food I ever expericed.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sushi Yusho

Sushi Yusho
Ranked #22 of 87 Restaurants in Newbury Park
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Ventura, California
“Super fresh sushi and authentic Japanese food I ever expericed.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have been coming to this restaurant since they opened at this spot over 10 years ago.
I like their super quality dishes and sushi, price and porportions, and services.
The fish is super freshi. Most of the Japanese folks are coming here for their food that makes me good enough to believe that their kitchen food is authentic.
Try their lunches too. The chirash, nigiri, and special sushi is excellent and I give 5 stars for their quality.

• Visited May 2013
6 Thank Paul H

Newbury Park, California
“Fresh Sushi Experienced !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

It was my recent choice to go to the Sushi spot that are so famous around town.
I was really thrilled to found a good sushi spot.

Visited September 2012
8 Thank Edward L
Oxnard, California
“BEST SUSHI EVER.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2011

STEVE AND KENNY ARE THE BOMB! They're so funny and always keep us entertained. The food is amazing and my friends and I like to come whenever we are in town. My favorite sushi are salmon and yellowtail, and you cannot get more fresher or better tasting salmon at this place. Also, their grilled yellowtail collar, called Kama, is so juicy and tasty that I refuse to share with anyone else! Anyway, it's a MUST go, so bring your friends and eat your hearts out!

• Visited July 2011
8 Thank TimYama
Southern CA
“Great Sushi, Great Prices!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2008

We eat here once a week if we can. The sushi is really very good and you get a lot for your money. The only downside is the service which is pretty slow because the owners try to run it themselves or with help that has NO CLUE about serving customers. They had a GREAT waiter a year ago (Danny) but he moved on to greener pastures and we found the place to be just too busy for two people to handle. It is a smaller space, maybe enough seating for 55 max. If they ever get a top-notch waiter or waitress in there, they will kick some serious restaurant behind! With that said, this is my sushi restaurant of choice and we will always return. Kenny and Steve are a kick so if you can sit at the bar, do it! And if you are on the run, they can make your food to go! So just try it already!

Great sushi and amazingly low prices!

9 Thank TravelAllMyDays
Newbury Park, California
“THE BEST SUSHI BAR IN TOWN!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2006

Join the family! Steve & Kenny, we love you! We always have a such a nice time while eating great sushi! How nice to leave feeling full and happy!!

10 Thank CA2thFairy