“Excellent!!”
Review of Brendan's

Brendan's
Reserve with OpenTable
Brendan's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 88 Restaurants in Newbury Park
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Great Irish pub/restaurant off Ventu. Incredible whiskey selection and fantastic wings. Good Burgers, attractive and attentive staff, and good parking. Second visit, and it was better than the first.

There are newer reviews for Brendan's

Reviewed July 12, 2013

My family like to come here for Happy Hour, we enjoy the beer, martini and irish grub. Try the Irish nachos, beef sliders, curry fries and the onion rings, they are all delish. We've pretty much tried all the Happy Hour menu, they are all great. Service is also outstanding.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

They were busy when we arrived, but they found us a table. The rueben sandwich was very good. I ordered a beer and it was flat. They replaced it with another type of beer for no charge.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Mostly my party ordered off of the happy hour menu and shared. The onion rings were very good, but greasy. Buffalo chicken wings were also very good.

One of us ordered the corned beef and cabbage meal which he raved about.

One ordered the shepherd's pie to share so everyone could taste it. The consensus is that it wasn't very good.

The complementary home-made potato chips were wonderful.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Just finished lunch here with my father during a visit to Thousand Oaks. I was pressed for time due to another scheduled event our server Danny understood and took care of us. The grown up grilled cheese sandwich was awesome and grown up, my dad had a cup of soup which he said was excellent. I will be back on my next visit to California, this is a great place to stop and have a meal.