“It will do”

Cuisines: American
brenagain
“It will do”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

We had a couple afternoon drinks and an appetizer while waiting for our friend to come visit us at our hotel later that night. The drinks were on special, as well as the appetizer. We loved the price discounts. We also loved the fried zucchini. I would recommend house wine. My husband loved the big goblet (pint) of beer and would come back any time. I was a bit overwhelmed by the amount of TV's and the chairs were very straight back and a little stiff for relaxing but it's a sports bar and not really a relaxing atmosphere.

Visited June 2012

Camarillo, California
“Sports bar with decent breakfast food, cold beer, fun atmosphere.”
Reviewed October 7, 2011

There are a handful of locations of this bar in Ventura county. This is very much a sports bar, with lots of TVs and people cheering and booing on game days. They show pretty much everything, all games being shown. They have long tables and often have little leagues teams and families, so there are lots of kids running around. This isn't the kind of place to settle down with a book. Breakfast is served all day, and is my favorite meal here. They have a long menu with your typical bar food and snacks. Lots of fried items. Beer is served in ice cold scooners, even Guinness. The service is attentive and good. The manager came over to talk football, my drinks and food came out fast, and there was always someone asking me if I needed anything else to eat or drink.

Visited September 2011