“Rave: A Star Is Born”
Review of Burgerim

Burgerim
Ranked #73 of 101 Restaurants in Newbury Park
Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

If you’re missing your home-town Burger, then Burgerim is a Great Bump Up. Absolutely one of the Best Burger in town. The app allows for four burger options, four chicken wings options and plenty add-on fix’n.

We used the Uber Eats app and delivery was quick.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed October 15, 2018

I recently moved to Camarillo, and last week discovered the tasty delight that is Burgerim at the Camarillo Outlet location. My family and I ordered the cheeseburgers and some of us had the falafel and vegetarian burger choices, oh, and even wings--yes, we were hungry! But we're also picky eaters and have our favorites when it comes to burgers as well as vegetarian fare;however, these burgers, beef and vegetarian alike were a departure from the norm and such a surprise. I mean, who makes a falafel burger? I've never seen that option anywhere so this type of inventiveness was greatly appreciated. These were the types of burgers one would expect from a swanky, expensive Las Vegas burger joint that charges $17 per- burger as opposed to the customer-friendly pricing at Burgerim. The flavor was magnificent; the topping choices--novel--the bun wasn't the usual soft, tasteless bread, we loved the crisp, fresh shredded lettuce, and even the size, which was smaller than your run-of-the-mill American burger. This gave the burgers more of a gourmet bite and feel. The fries were different too; we chose the crispy discs and there were different sauces to accompany our selections. The cheese and jalapeno sauce was a great dip for the disc fries! We also ordered beer so right there we had a perfect combo of food to satisfy two hungry boys and two adults with a penchant for something more than just a plain veggie burger. Mike, the owner, was charming and helpful with the menu, and Audrey, our waitress, did all that she could to make us happy. Well, of course Burgerim is our new favorite burger place.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

The size of the burgers is a bit confusing—not sliders and not full size - somewhere in between. THE FRIES ARE GREAT!! Burger ( meat ) selection is very good as are the add ons. The buns? They must toast them as all of us said they were HARD!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank 1kenny
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

I have tried this place 5 times since they opened. Every time I’m blown away by how terrible the service is. I don’t get how they manage to only hire people who don’t care. They’re lucky I like their chicken strips in the garlic chili sauce... but apparently TO figured out to avoid this place: its 12:15 on Friday and it is EMPTY.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Rosie needs to be fired. She fraudulently denies gift certificates from corporate that were given in fact as a "give us another chance" because Rosie is so horrible and rejects gift certificates when she is not supposed to. She called my girlfriend some awful names and hope she is removed. This business is fraudulently selling gift certificates and then not accepting them forcing you to pay again or leave empty handed! That is illegal! I've already contacted the better business bureau and will be following up.

Date of visit: June 2018