“Great room for really good value”

Chase Suite Hotel Newark
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Newark
Reviewed November 25, 2009

Room was always clean. Price is very affordable for what it has to offer. I didn't use the pool but it look good to me. Amenities are average. People are really friendly. Very recommended.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Newark-GM, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Newark, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2010

Dear Nac98,
We strive to do the best job we can and comments like yours are greatly appreciated.
I've shared your comments with all of our staff and I know they are motivated by surveys like yours!

Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to your return when you are in the area again.

Millie Sustache
Chase Suite Hotel-Newark

There are newer reviews for Chase Suite Hotel Newark

Reviewed November 18, 2009

Stayed 2 weeks for a certification class. The room was very spacious and clean. Everyone on staff was very courteous. Although I did not meet anyone from housekeeping, they were thoughtful enough not to throw away important things. One day, they even thought I had made a mistake throwing away a new item and they removed it from the garbage and placed it near my bags. They only disposed of very obvious items; the rest of the items they set aside neatly. The room was always very well organized - it was organized neatly every other day. All toiletries were replenished daily. The hotel was conveniently 2 miles from the school right off the expressway 880.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Newark-GM, GM at Chase Suite Hotel Newark, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2010

On behalf of my staff and I we will like to Thank you so much for your comments on Trip Advisor! At Chase Suites Newark, we value your opinion and we want each and every guest to have a fantastic experience during their stay.

Millie Sustache, GM

Reviewed September 26, 2009

This hotel exceeded my expectations. We had three rooms. I checked them all out and everything was fine. All shifts of staff were very helpful, landscaping was charming, 3 miles from BART station which has parking, very comfortable bed, kitchen has everything you need to eat with, breakfast is a "breakfast" not a large buffet, room has lots of space, I will definetly be back when I am in town.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
Newark-GM, Millie Sustache-General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Newark, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2009

In behalf of my staff and I; would like to say "Thank You" for your kinds words and recommendation. Looking forward to your visit again!

The Chase Family!

Reviewed August 27, 2009

I had been in several hotels, suite, but this is the best everr, from the courteous staff,quiet environment, big parking spaces and the room which is amazingly big, classy
comfortable bed, internet access, this is definetely a treat....would definetely go back there and highly recommended....

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Newark-GM, Millie Sustache,GM at Chase Suite Hotel Newark, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2009

The Staff was very happy to read your review. We appreciate your kind words about our newly remodeled suites and the fact that you thought they were "the best ever"!

The Chase Family!

Reviewed July 29, 2009

I was traveling with my husband and young son, plus my sisters and their children. We chose the Chase Suites because of it's room selections - my sisters wanted an affordable two-room suite, but my husband wanted a "classier" room than the standard chain hotels. This place fit the bill perfectly! We booked the "executive" suite which was beautiful, but my sisters' suite was nice too. Our bed was heavenly, the room was very clean and spacious, and the staff was wonderful. Although the breakfast wasn't "to die for", it was plentiful and hot, and they served different items every day. Walking to breakfast, we noticed that they cleaned the pool area and whirlpool daily. The grounds were peaceful with fountains and the neighborhood felt safe. Coming back to the room every night felt like we were coming home. We were sad to leave, and we will come back again.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your comments on Trip Advisor! We value your opinion and we want each and every guest to have a great experience!

Reviewed July 6, 2009

We had a very relaxing week end in this Hotel. Room that we were in was a one bedroom suite and was all the amenities, very clean & comfortable. Kitches was well equiped with all that you need. Bed was very comfortable with clean linnens. The location of this hotel is a plus point. There is a big mall close by and tons of restaurants at just walking distance. Staff was very courteous. If you are older travellers then I recommend getting room away from pool area and on second floor. If kids are travelling then they would have a ball. There is a complimentary buffet breakfast, and movie library where you can check out movies. I recommend this place for its comfort, cleanliness and location just off the freeway. Have fun.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Newark-GM, Millie Sustache.GM at Chase Suite Hotel Newark, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2009

My staff and I are very happy to read your review. We appreciate your kind words and also knowing that you had a very relaxing week in our suites.....Thank you so much for taking the time to review our beautiful all suite hotel in the East Bay!

Reviewed May 17, 2009

I have stayed at this establishment a number of times when in the east bay area, and the cleanliness and service has never disappointed. The only serious room problem was quickly and effectively dealt with. The property shows its age in some ways, but the upkeep and the service is very good, and the recent renovation is tasteful and comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Newark-GM, Millie Sustache, GM at Chase Suite Hotel Newark, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2009

Thank you so much for your comments on Trip Advisor! At Chase Suites Newark, we value your opinion and we want each and every guest to have a comfortable stay and great experience.

Chase Family!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Newark
DoubleTree by Hilton Newark-Fremont
Homewood Suites by Hilton Newark - Fremont
Comfort Inn and Suites Newark
Best Western Plus Garden Court Inn
Aloft Silicon Valley
Aloft Silicon Valley
#3 of 9 in Newark
TownePlace Suites Newark Silicon Valley

Been to Chase Suite Hotel Newark? Share your experiences!