“Perfect for our needs!”

Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Newark
Oklahoma City
“Perfect for our needs!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We stayed in a one bedroom suite. The room was spacious and functional. The benefits of these suites outweigh the old fashioned decor. The full kitchen was great and the seperate bedroom was perfect. The free breakfast was satisfactory (there was a lot of choices available) and the manager's reception in the evening was terrific! The laundry facility was very busy but with a little patience you could get your laundry done. The staff was very helpful and friendly. No complaints. I would stay here again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Newark-GM, Front Office Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Newark, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you very much for your positive feedback. I am thrilled to know that your stay with us was a success and that our staff provided you with the service that you deserve. We appreciate you kind words about our spacious suites, full kitchen and breakfast. We hope to see you in the near future.

Best Regards,
Bali Kaur

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Seattle
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We travel a LOT and I mean a LOT in one year; so, I have realistic expectations when it comes to what is good and what is bad. I can tell you this is a good location for the Bay area. The furniture is outdated, yes; but, the functionality of the entire place is fine. You have a refrigerator, microwave, range, knives, plates, bowls. We are a family of 5: 2 adults, 2 children, a senior and the 2 bed, 2 bath was perfect! There is a fitness room (although the machines are hard to use - turns off without warning) and the breakfast buffet changes (we stayed 3 nights) each day and that was great!! I think we paid something like $139 for this suite while everywhere else charged $180 or more. Free internet (fast because I need to work). Made a mistake and booked elsewhere for two additional nights closer to San Francisco (prepaid) otherwise I would have easily stayed here. VERY good location across from a strip mall with lots of ethnic foods: Vietnamese, Chinese, dim sum specials. Close to NewPark Mall - Macy, Burlington Coat Factory, JCPenney's, etc. Overall, five thumbs up for this location and yes .. I will return. Thank you, Chase! :)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we exceeded your expectations! Your feedback is very important to our efforts for continuously improving guest satisfaction. We strive to do the best job we can and comments like yours are greatly appreciated. I have shared your words with the rest of the team and we look forward to your stay at the Chase Suite Hotel in the near future.

Spicewood, Texas, United States
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Overall we enjoyed staying at Chase Suites. While some of the features, such as the kitchen are a little outdated, the 1 bedroom suite we stayed in was good. The bed was FANTASTIC and the free breakfast was incredible.
Our only issues were a lot of noice from some other guests who appeared to be "long-term" guests. In addition, our toilet clogged right as we were leaving for a wedding and when we returned 5 hours later it had not been fixed. HOWEVER, when I called the front desk they had a maintenance person at the room within 5 minutes! Was a little concerned to see that smoke detector was covered in plastic, but husband said he thought it was due to fresh painting.
A/C units were right outside our door and while they bothered us the first night, after that we really did not notice them.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Newark-GM, Front Office Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Newark, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Chase Suite Hotel. We appreciate your kind words about our suites and breakfast. We sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced regarding noise from other guests and the A/C units during your stay, but appreciate you letting us know about it. Thank you once again and hope to see you in the very near future!

Warm Regards,
Sammamish, Washington
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed in the 2 bedroom suite which was the perfect size for our family of 2 adults and 3 children. The beds were comfy and rooms quiet. However the kitchens were dated and the general decor was a little tired. We drove into San Francisco which took approx 45mins. We chose to stay here because San Francisco hotels are much more expensive and difficult to find rooms to fit 3 children.The breakfast was basic. We didn't use the pool but it looked nice.

This hotel stay was good value for money and an overall pleasant stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Newark-GM, Front Office Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Newark, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to give us feedback! We are so happy to hear that your stay with us was a success, as this is what we strive for each and every day. Thank you again and hope to see you in the very near future! :-)

Warm Regards,
Midway Island, Hawaii
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Know that i stay at Marriotts, Hiltons, Holiday Inns (International) and other 4 star hotels. This is not a 4 * but a home stay suite and i stayed here because it was school provided however i was impressed even when the structure wasn't 4* the service to resolve was 5*+

I stayed here 17days (May 31-June 16) for an EMT class so I left the hotel at 0730 and returned at 2030 EVERY DAY but i had issues with booking because of the school NOT the hotel's fault. I arrived about 11pm and the room was wrong but the staff at the desk (who was about to leave to home) stayed almost an hour to fix these issues.

She was tired and tried hard to keep me happy and get me a room via the school representative and achieved it for me.

Breakfast included: Oatmeal, bread (white/wheat), bagels, rice (jasmine) and condiments for the mentioned. Hot items rotated IE eggs, fried, scrambled, bacon, sausage, hash browns and a waffle maker.
Also fruit, orange juice, ice water, coffee were always on hand. Its a small buffet but nice and efficient.. The older lady who worked the buffet was VERY nice and always tried to get us all what we wanted but we felt like we would be bothering her but she always wanted to help us get what we wanted to eat. A+ SERVICE

Night Time.. since i returned to the hotel late i did laundry, video rental (FREE), buying snacks and mail pick up. I had interactions with an older man and a younger man who were security and both were nice people who helped me get in and out quickly without much fuss and offering to help me get through the doors with my laundry and mail.

In summary if i picked a hotel on photos I would never stay here. If i chose a hotel based on these reviews I'd never stay here but this staff did made it like home, it wasn't perfect but i brought to their attention all issues and all were met with FAST aggressive resolve and I can't fault the hotel for the older hotel.

If i am back in this AREA i'm staying here again NO DOUBTS.
PROS: Location has restaurants, a mall, liquor store with convience store items, a Mexican restaurant cheap and good food Sharing the parking near building 9 (where i stayed) there are other bars near by that is a Dive and i loved it, BJ's Restaurant and brewery about a block away and McDonalds which is behind building 9 with a Subway also about 30 feet next to building 9 along with the computer shop and liquor store.

This a 3 star stay but i gave it 4 stars for the service to meet in the middle of an older long stay suite hotel.

Room Tip: building 9 is where all the restaurants and strip mall is located with mall and everything you need...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank LUVFUD
Thank you so much for your positive feedback. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff provided you with the service that you deserve. I will share your comments with my entire team. The team and I look forward to seeing you again during your future visits to our lovely "home away from home".

Queretaro City, Mexico
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I choose this hotel because it offered a suite with two rooms and it is convenient when you travel with kids. The facilities are old and not very well maintained (nothing similar to the photo gallery you see in internet), Wi-Fi service is included in the rate but it hardly worked in our room and when it worked the sign is too weak to download anything. We stay 5 nights and one day when returning from San Francisco we were surprised that our suite was not clean (beds, bathroom, towels, etc) and when we called the front desk to request the cleaning we were told that the house keeping service was already gone and they could not clean the room. I complained but it was worthless, not even an apology.

For a rate close to 200 USD I would have expected a better service and more efficient facilities. I travel a lot and this hotel was an unpleasant experience for me and my family and I would not return.

Room Tip: If you decide to stay at this hotel, it is more convenient to stay in the lower levels since you can...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Newark-GM, Front Office Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Newark, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Thank you for your honest and candid feedback. I apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. It is through comments such as yours that we can review our practices and provide training opportunities for our staff. I would appreciate it if you could please contact me directly to further discuss your concerns. Please contact me at bkaur@chasesuitehotels.com. The team and I look forward to meeting your expectations during your next visit with us.

Bali Kaur

Travelers are raving about these Newark hotels

Noida, India
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Have stayed there in 2010 for.... 6 months!!! yeah May 23rd to Nov 22nd. Have been to other places too but would not get as many amenities as this place at that price. Some facilities might not be up to the mark but definitely a good choice if one needs to stay for a long time peacefully.
Staff were very cordial but would never entertain a request for a drop off to BART in case I missed the scheduled one in the morning.
There was no problem of security even in the dead of the night - walked 3 miles from BART to hotel at 2 in the night.. more than a couple of times.
Overall I had a memorable time at this place - social hours, swims, accessibility and wide choice of cuisines both in front of the hotel and in the Newpark mall behind the hotel.

Room Tip: Upper floor ACs were quieter.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Newark-GM, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Newark, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you very much for your positive feedback. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff provided you with the service that you deserve. We try our best to accommodate all shuttle requests, but unfortunately during the time of your request we were already committed. The team and I look forward to having you join us during your future visits on property.

Millie Sustache,GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newark
DoubleTree by Hilton Newark-Fremont
Homewood Suites by Hilton Newark - Fremont
Best Western Plus Garden Court Inn
Comfort Inn and Suites Newark
Aloft Silicon Valley
Aloft Silicon Valley
#3 of 9 in Newark
TownePlace Suites Newark Silicon Valley

Been to Chase Suite Hotel Newark? Share your experiences!