Chase Suite Hotel Newark
$199
Residence Inn
$169
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

$164
$152
$188
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

$116
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$68
$599
$189
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

All reviewsfull kitchenan arm and a legseparate bedroomextended stayliving areawatch tvsan franciscostayed nightsnice poolcomplimentary breakfastoatmealmallfreewayconsbayrenovationlaundry
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel on two seperate occasions. Both times I was pleasently surprised by how nice the place was for the value. We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite. If you're a stickler for esthetics then maybe not the place for you, but I liked the space of the room, having a kitchen and seperate living area. The bed was comfy and inviting. The bathroom was a little dated, but clean and it had loads of hot water. The area was fine, quite a few restaurants and a big mall nearby. The housekeeping staff were extremely helpful and always had a smile. The complimentary breakfast had a great assortment of hot and cold items and the lady doing it was absolutely sweet! The pool area was clean and relaxing, and the maintenance man that I ran into there was very friendly and helpful. I've never been to a hotel where the people working their were consistantly friendly and making sure you were comfortable. Will stay here whenever I'm in the Newark area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Newark-GM, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Newark, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review! We were glad to hear that we exceeded all your expectations! Your feedback is very important to our efforts for continuously improving guest satisfaction. We strive to do the best job we can and comments like yours are greatly appreciated.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I can usually forgive a budget hotel for not being anything but budget. Not this time.
Decor=desperately needs updating
King bed=thrift-store pillows
Internet=hardly worked our whole stay and they had ME call their ISP to have them reset the connection points
Non-smoking rooms: Stinky and smoke-smelling, incredibly noisy (street noise, plus the many beer-drinking porch-smoking loud-talking guests around us)
Pros: The housekeeping staff was really nice, and the water pressure is wastefully strong.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Laura_Portland_OR

Our goal is for every guest to have a great experience and we obviously missed that mark during your stay. We hope you will give us the opportunity to show you that we can do it right the next time you are in the Newark area.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Seriously. Don't stay here. Don't even think about it. This is more like a dormitory for nearby manufacturing/industrial plants. The internet does not work well. The breakfast was gross. My room REEKED of smoke, even though they claim its a non-smoking hotel. The TVs were very old, only barely half of the stations came in clearly - that was if you could get the thing to turn on in the first place. The staff seemed confused and not together when me and my business associates checked in. The bathroom was dirty, the walls are seriously thin, and its right next to the freeway. Need I say more?

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ameliadalton

Even though we don’t like to receive letters like yours, we are happy that you took the time to write it. We take all feedback seriously, and sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectations and for that I am truly sorry.” Our suites have a spacious living area with a fire place, full kitchen and private bedroom. We have a very strict nonsmoking policy upon check in requiring a $250.00 deposit to prevent guest from smoking in our suites. The location of our hotel is behind New Park Mall with many restaurants across the street and ½ mile from 880 freeway.

Chase Suite Hotel-Newark

Reviewed January 22, 2013

My girlfriend and I decided to go to San Francisco but made a stop in Newark so we decided to stay here since it looked like a nice hotel. Wow, I can only tell you that everything was absolutely awsome. The staff was great, the room was excellent specially the bed and everything in general was awsome. I would give this place two thumbs up. The only thing that I was kind of dissapointed about is that most hotels put a small amount as a hold on your credit card but they put a hold of $250 dlls. If you ask me that is kind of expensive for a hold on a card and it did take a little bit more than a week to clear out maybe because it was an international credit card. Oh and something else would be probably a little bit more variety on the breakfast menu but other than that everything was great. I would definitely recommend this to everyone, you will not be dissapointed.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carlos G
Newark-GM, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Newark, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

I had a chance to review the survey that you recently completed, and I was proud to read the notes you left about our staff. Your feedback is very important to our efforts for continuously improving guest satisfaction. We strive to do the best job we can and comments like yours are greatly appreciated. I've shared your comments with all of our staff and I know they are motivated by feedback like yours.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

We just left this hotel. We were a little skeptical after reading the reviews, but was impressed with the accommodations. The room was clean and spacious. The staff was friendly and helpful. I will definitely be back.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Newark-GM, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Newark, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate knowing that our guests have been well served so we can celebrate our success and work towards even better service in the future. We look forward to your return when you are in the area again.

Best regards,