“Liked most near Fremont, CA”
Review of Bombay Garden

Bombay Garden
Ranked #66 of 191 Restaurants in Newark
Cuisines: Indian, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This restaurant was booked for 1st Birthday party of our grand daughter. The arrangement was one of the best, Indian and south Indian food was very tasty, the staff was very cooperative. The rates were very reasonable and sufficient variety of food was available - vegetarian and non-vegetarian. Has good ambient and nice decoration.

3  Thank SadhanaRakesh

Reviewed July 5, 2013

This area of California has LOTS of Indian food joints. Same have spectacular food and some have good food. I have to say Bonbay Garden is just good.
Nicely decorated dining rooms, staff is definitely in character, and the curry is everywhere.

Fair prices and a good lunchtime buffet will bring me back another time.

1  Thank Danny_OI812
Reviewed November 4, 2012

40+ dishes to choose from and each one we tried was very good. Mango soft serve ice cream to top it all off with.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Good choices of items. So one can try all and which one they like and which one they do not. Naan's are served hot. Choice for cold drink and Tea. Ambience is nice. Location is perfect too.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

We had the lunch buffet and it was the best Indian food I have ever had . I really enjoyed the buffet style as you can see each dish and they were labelled . Sometimes when I have ordered from a menu I never knew what I was ordering and ended up a little disappointed ... and I like everything , I'm not a picky eater , I have travelled a lot around the world and have eaten a lot of different foods . This was a delicious lunch and we are planning on taking friends back soon !

Been to Bombay Garden? Share your experiences!