Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$103
Courtyard$103
Priceline$103
Hotels.com$103
eDreams$103
Agoda.com$103
All reviews silicon valley lots of parking convenience store free parking great visit residence inn rooms are clean would stay here again bistro bay property business sf california
Selected filters
Reviewed September 19, 2017

I was in town for a Raiders game and checked in on Saturday night around 9pm. Check in with Manny was a breeze and I was inside my room within minutes.

The room was clean, comfortable, and roomy. Free parking at the hotel, which is a parking lot away from a Chase bank, Sprouts, and other places to eat. Convenient freeway access was helpful, too. I didn’t have time to partake in the breakfast or pool so I can’t comment on those things.

I would recommend and stay here again!

Room tip: Roomy, comfortable
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
NewarkCY, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Newark Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Hello Joel,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay at the Newark Courtyard. We love to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that our associate, Manny, helped you to have a pleasant arrival. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in our area.

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

Disgusting hotel in desperate need to better housekeeping and health and safety gym was dirty with towels, empty cups strewn, shreds of towel and ripped up dirty floor and disgusting unclean and unsafe equipment. This hotel needs a complete new housekeeping department or management who audits and checks the standards. Not deserving of the Marriott name.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank kawoh
NewarkCY, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Newark Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. We have shared this information with our housekeeping and maintenance departments to ensure this was an isolated incident. Please accept our apology that it was not in an acceptable condition when you found it. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed September 4, 2017

Rooms were very clean as you'd expect from a hotel in this price range, and the lady at the front desk got me a room very close to the elevator as I requested but everything else about the experience was quite bad.

Early check in? No

Late check out? No

Can we get an extra chair in the room of any kind? No

Can we change rooms to a room with central air? No

Can I get a refund? No.

Free breakfast? No.

The TV also didn't work but I had an iPad to watch movies on and didn't want to get denied again so I didn't bother.

Room tip: Avoid like the plague
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
NewarkCY, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Newark Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2017

Hello Dustin M,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay with us. Please accept our apology that it wasn't everything you had hoped for. We do try our best to accommodate our guests' requests and regret that there are times it is not possible. We thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two weeks. Bed was too soft, so not the best for relaxing. Checking went smooth, but housekeeping was a whole different story. Three separate days I had to call down to get them to make the room, and this is 2 in the afternoon. First time I was told it would have to wait because they were at lunch. Second time the lady was at the room next to mine, I left and an hour later my room was still not made up. When I asked, she got huffy and started yelling at me in Spanish. I mentioned it to the front desk and they said a manager would contact me, that never happened.

Food wasn't that great. The doctors inks offered by the Starbucks there depended on who was working. The service was slow to start with, and then twice they got my order wrong. It was like they didn't listen or only knew how to make one drink and then argued when you said it wasn't right.

Staying at a different hotel on my next business trip. They had a chance to fix things that were wrong, but they didn't.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
NewarkCY, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Newark Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Hello Rosie,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay. Our goal is for our guests to have an excellent stay and it seems we have fallen short. We will address these issues with each department to ensure they are isolated incidents that do not continue to happen. Please accept our apologies.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Excellent hotel. It is in a great location. An adjacent shopping center has almost every big food joint like Pizza Hut, Del Taco, Burger King, Chipotle...Excellent rooms if available at decent price. So plenty of food options available. Also, Chase bank is there for any quick bank or ATM transactions. Finally, even Sprouts Farmers market is present for all grocery needs.

Room tip: Choose the 6th floor for quiteness
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
NewarkCY, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Newark Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Thank you for sharing about your recent stay in Newark! We are happy to see that you enjoyed it, and hope you will return!