All reviews basketball court monday to thursday baseball tournament complimentary dinner full kitchen complimentary newspaper beer and wine great hotel long stay large mall bbq area room suite freeway access fitness center great room pool and hot tub night's sleep
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I have to say I really enjoyed my brief stay at this hotel. The room had a nice, usable layout. The furniture was comfortable and in good condition. It was clean.

The breakfast buffet was very good with fresh fruit and a waffle maker being the highlights.

I would rate this as a good value at $120 a night.

The fact that I got this room for well under $100 sends it over the top for me. Two thumbs up!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Booked for two nights to attend funeral and this hotel stay was pleasant, peaceful (nothing to be annoyed about) and comfortable. The room was exactly as in the picture, sufficient and unpretentious. Room and bathroom, and sofa were clean and spotless. Linens and towels were fresh and the pillows smelled fresh. Parking was free and the area is good, and hotel easy to find. Breakfast was wonderful. Hot foods as well as regular cold food selection. The breakfast staff was so pleasant , so welcoming and constantly replenishing and wiping areas. I was impressed. There were many regulars it seems everyone was just social. ( no conference booked) Checkin and out was easy, no problems with bill or overcharges. All in all a very pleasant stay and would stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I stayed here for a week and what a time it was for me and my wife. The food is awesome. We started each day with a large breakfast which you had the choice of eggs, bacon, potatoes, breads, waffels, fruit... It was great and then we caught a couple of the dinners which was just as great. The rooms were very clean and well organized. The front desk staff was very helpful and the cleaning staff were always pleasent when we met them. The hotel is near a shopping center and a TJ Max is within 5 minutes of the hotel. About 10 minutes away is a shopping center for groceries. We went to downtown San Fransico and it was only about 55 minutes. This is a great location.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stayed one night here in June 2012 and overall enjoyed the stay. Although it was a short in and out, here are some highlights of the stay:
Positives - 1. Food every weekday evening is a nice benefit and a great way to save money. The food is average quality so don't expect a 4-star restaurant, but it's a very nice benefit to staying here.
2. Hotel staff is VERY friendly and accomodating. They were very concerned with my satisfaction. Even on the way out the door the manager was asking if my stay was great. Thank you to a great staff.
3. Location is good, with quick, easy freeway access. Also some restaurants/shopping nearby. 4. Room was clean - always appreciated!

Negative - 1. Not all rooms have kitchens. I wasn't aware of this ahead of time, but it wasn't a big deal for me as I wouldn't have used it anyway.
2. Location (again) - The hotel is not relatively close to San Francisco or other tourist areas, so if you want to be close to the city, don't stay here. It's a long drive. And no easy metro access.

As you can see, it was tough to come up with some negatives. Overall, I was very pleased with this stay and would certainly stay here again. Great hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Banshee123
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My hubby and I stay in this hotel repeatedly each time we come back to the East Bay and we really enjoy it. It is good value, has nice swimming pool, friendly staff and good breakfast buffet. During weekdays they also offer dinner which is included in the price!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business