“Delicious!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
“Delicious!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Stopped in for a pre-show dinner. Very friendly comfortable and delicious food. Service excellent. Enjoyed the lovely evening out with my 41/2 year old grandson. The coloring materials for little ones had pirates, perfect for our Peter Pan show. You made an impromptu evening just perfect. I will now always plan dinner here before the show! Thanks!!!

• Visited July 2014

Dallas, Texas
“Don't miss this stop”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Really good freshly prepared. Carne Asada was great. Salsa very friendly staff. Cool downtown area. A perfect break without breaking the bank.

Pocatello, Idaho
“VERY traditional food”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

The place looked clean, staff was friendly and helpful. The food was very traditional. I ordered a taco salad and it was tons of liquidy beans and juice with not much lettuce. But everything else was nice.

Visited July 2014
Auburn
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Shopping made pleasant”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I ate at Las Katarinas last week in Nevada City for the first time and was pleasantly surprised at how good the food was. Everything was homemade down to the enchilada sauce, it was the best I have ever eaten. The place was clean and we had good service. I would love to go back. My friend and I had a good time shopping in the nearby stores.

Visited June 2014
Gilsum, New Hampshire
“enjoyable meal”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

My husband and I had the pleasure of being in Nevada City on 6/7/14. I usually do not enjoy Mexican food but wanted to have it while in Ca. We really loved the food at Las Katarinas. I had an overstuffed burrito. -spiced just right. My husband had beef fajitas , moist and tasty. The servers are very polite and pleasant. Really enjoyed the pear cider-quite refreshing! Would love to live closer for a repeat.

• Visited June 2014