“Great food/ dirty restaurant !!!”
Review of Northridge Inn

Northridge Inn
Ranked #12 of 55 Restaurants in Nevada City
Cuisines: American
“Great food/ dirty restaurant !!!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

So I have loved the North Ridge forever!! I have so many fun memories there, watching games, birthdays, ect. The food is awesome, & has always been!! I went yesterday w/my friends & our children & I noticed just how nasty the floors are!! I know when your a mom of a toddler you look down before putting your child down. I'm not a clean freak but holy crap that floor was so dirty I was no going to let my little one stand on it!!! The game room is worse then a Mac Donald's play ground!! It's not safe for children to play in!! I'm sad by this because I truely love the food!! It's to bad the owners have let the place get so nasty!!

• Visited September 2013

“my home town fave!!!!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This is a great restaurant in Nevada City! Relaxed atmosphere and delicious food! Pizzas, Calzones and breads all home made (including the buns for burgers!!) Love their grilled veges, too! Very reasonable and you can even get take out!

• Visited September 2013
“fish and chips”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

cute, local, good food. beer and wine only, if i remember correctly.i enjoyed the fish & chips my husband was happy with the french dip

Visited February 2013
calif
“A fun, reasonably priced family style place.”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Hey you aren't eating at the Four Seasons - but the food is good, the selection is great, salads, pizza, burgers, etc. The wait staff work their buns off and are friendly and attentive. What more do you want? I think their prices are very reasonable.

• Visited July 2013
Nevada City, California
“A fun family restaurant”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

There is nothing special about this restaurant other than it is family orientated, good food which is well priced, good service, happy people enjoying themselves and having a good time. The portions are good also. A place we enjoy and see a lot of friends having a good time, what more could you want.

Visited April 2013