“blissful RAW cream pie”

Add it.
Elixart
Ranked #26 of 58 Restaurants in Nevada City
Reviewed June 13, 2014

If you're into raw food, healthy alternatives to a Starbucks-type drink, or a healthier version of pie this is the place. I had the coconut cream pie and had to get another piece to go. I would have cleared out the rest of the pie but we had a 7 hour drive in the heat facing us so I didn't want it to be wasted. Next time I'm in the area I am going to pre-order a pie and bring a cooler for transport!
Instead of GMO coffee drinks anywhere else I tried one of their mixes - wow. It tasted fantastic and the ingredients list is practically medicinal.
The atmosphere is soothing and spacious so you don't fee physically or emotionally cramped. All around super spot. Can't wait to go back.