“Ehh!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We were looking for burgers and our first two choices were closed mid-week lunchtime. My friend liked his pulled pork. My overpriced ordinary French dip sandwich was...ordinary. There were three other people there for lunch. Don't have much hope for this place.

1  Thank idiotabroad_13
There are newer reviews for Bistro 221

Reviewed September 26, 2013

While traveling around the foothills and staying at The Outside Inn , we saw this Bistro and decided to give it a try. We were very pleased with our Dinners , which included Fried Chicken Breast and Grilled Salmon . . . the sides were all also very good , and the waitress was very friendly , and even gave us an "on the house" snack (home-made rolls with molasses butter). We thoroughly enjoyed our meals as well as the overall ambiance of the bistro. If you are in Nevada City . . . give it a try !

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Took a co-worker for lunch today... wonderful! The atmosphere is sweet - in a very old building, cool brick walls, but with nice, tasteful decor. Our waitress was great and knowledgeable. The meals we ordered were presented nicely, but more importantly, were prepared deliciously! SO GOOD! I told everyone today about the chicken panini with artichoke and bacon ... and the bread, perfect! Highly recommended. Delicious food in a very nice spot!

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

I drove 532 miles to visit this town and stumbled across this restaurant. I'd drive it again just to eat there.
I won't whitter on, I'll just say "go visit and eat". You won't be disappointed.
10/10.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

My friends from Piety Hill Cottages brought me here for lunch. I ordered the Chicken Sandwich. It was a well executed sandwich and the Cole Slaw was the best I've had in a long time. The Cole Slaw is more vinegar based than mayonaisse based. Each of us ordered a different sandwich and we all remarked on how the bread had a delicious grilled crust and there was two different types of bread used for our meals. It's a nice quiet place to get away from the street hussle and bustle too.