Harmony Ridge Lodge(Nevada City)(Great Value!)
$125
$121
Northern Queen Inn(Nevada City)
$129
$125
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
Deer Creek Inn(Nevada City)
TripAdvisor
Broad Street Inn(Nevada City)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Fine location, cute exterior historic hotel but poorly maintained. Carpet was pretty new but moldy smell, stained linoleum in the bathroom, moldy janky curtains, broken air conditioner that needs to be unplugged... dusty pillows: you get the idea. And the price was more than other nicer places we have stayed in this cute town!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank NSCYNM
Reviewed June 14, 2017

“Rustic” is the nicest thing you could say about this place. It’s a mile or two outside of town, not near restaurants etc. The manager’s service and attitude when my husband and I checked in was adequate, but far from outstanding. I had booked a room with two beds, but at first he said he didn’t have any of those available. He offered us a larger room with a king bed (possibly one of their cabins) at the same price as the one I had booked, but I said that getting two beds was more important than the size of the room. He then did eventually find one such, but it was in fact very small, holding little more than the aforementioned beds (twin size). It also, at least in some respects, was not clean; fingerprints on the frame around the bathroom door looked like they had been accumulating since the Clinton administration.

On the other hand, I did see a number of families playing in the area as we left, so the place may be OK for a semi-camping experience with the kids, and it’s relatively cheap for the area. The cabins may also have a more decent amount of space than the motel rooms did.

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank Lisa Y
Reviewed January 10, 2017 via mobile

Came in late at night with my girls and still got great service! The guy working the front desk was super nice & understanding. Wonderful place, good vibes, & cute decor! I loved it here and enjoyed my stay very well, will for sure be coming back!

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
Amir A, Manager at Nevada City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2017

Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your comments about out hotel and staff. We are looking forward seeing you next time. Thank you

Reviewed December 26, 2016

If you don't want to get ripped off, DON'T stay here!! I made a reservation and ended up not needing the room. I called to cancel 10 DAYS before and got charged anyway! I have been trying to work to get refunded for over a month now and the manager gives various excuses such as, "You never called to cancel." I brought him my phone bill showing a call 10 days before my reservation. "We can't refund, but I'll give you a gift card." No, I want my money back! "The system won't let me do refunds." When I finally left, threatening to call his parent company, the manager ran out to my car and banged on my window! THIS PLACE IS A NIGHTMARE!!

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo
Amir A, Public Relations Manager at Nevada City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2017

We are sorry to hear that but we are very busy and reservations are GTD with card and if you cancelled your reservation in advance you should have the cancellation numbers. We are here to provide the best service to our guests.

Reviewed December 16, 2016 via mobile

I went there with my sister and I like it is like being in a cozy cabin and I like the ambient in the hotel too, is a bit expensive for what you get thought. The breakfast is very simple, quiet and they accept dogs I love that ! The service is good and you have nice smoothie place in front of the hotel I like that ❤️

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with friends

We are thankful to had you as our guest and we are glad to see to enjoyed your stay and we appreciate your time and comments.